Laminated sludge dewatering machine
The main body of the dehydrator is a filtering device formed by stacking a fixed ring and a moving ring, and a screw shaft penetrates through it. A filter gap is formed between the fixed ring and the swimming ring. The sewage forms alum after flocculation at the front end, and flows into the dehydration body by itself. The filtrate flows into the filtrate tank through the filter gap. The sludge is transported forward with the rotation of the screw shaft. The pitch is getting smaller and smaller, and the gap between the filter slits is getting smaller and smaller. Under the blocking pressure of the back pressure plate, the effect of sufficient dehydration can be achieved.
The spiral shaft drives the moving ring to continuously cut up and down during the rotation process to clean the filter gap and prevent clogging.
①Wide application: suitable for municipal, food, chemical, leather, paper, printing and dyeing, pharmaceutical and other industries. Suitable for dewatering of high and low concentration sludge. When dewatering low-concentration sludge, there is no need to build thickening tanks and storage tanks, which reduces construction costs and reduces the release of phosphorus and the generation of anaerobic odors.
②It is not easy to be clogged: It has the function of self-cleaning and does not need to be cleaned to prevent clogging of the filter, reducing the amount of flushing water and reducing the burden of internal circulation. Good at dewatering oily sludge.
③Simple operation: 24 hours continuous unmanned operation can be realized. Daily maintenance time is short and maintenance operations are simple. The work intensity is small and labor resources are saved.
④Small design: compact design, the dehydrator contains an electric control cabinet, a metering tank, a flocculation mixing tank and a dehydrator main body. It occupies a small space and is easy to repair and replace.
⑤ Low-speed operation: The screw shaft speed is about 2~3 rpm, and the running speed is low. There are few failures, low noise and vibration, and safe operation. The power consumption is very small, and the energy consumption is the least among similar equipment under the same processing capacity.
⑥Durable: Almost all the body is made of stainless steel, which maximizes the service life. The only replacement parts are the screw shaft and the moving ring, which has a long service life. Save a lot of post-maintenance costs.
1. Mud in 2. Flocculation 3. Concentration 4. Dewatering 5. Discharge
1. The sludge in the sludge tank is transported to the blending tank through the sludge transfer pump, and is evenly stirred and transported to the metering tank. The amount of sludge is adjusted through the liquid level adjustment tube in the metering tank, and the excess sludge is returned through the return pipe To the blending tank.
2. The sludge and flocculant are fully mixed in the flocculation mixing tank by a mixer to form alum, which enters the dehydration body through self-flow. The ideal diameter of the alum is about 5mm.
3. The alum flower is concentrated by gravity in the concentration section, and a large amount of filtrate is discharged from the filter slot of the concentration section.
4. The concentrated sludge continues to advance along the direction of rotation of the screw shaft, and is fully dehydrated under the internal pressure formed by the back pressure plate.
5. The dehydrated mud cake is discharged from the gap formed by the back pressure plate and the screw body. The sludge treatment capacity and the water content of the mud cake can be adjusted by adjusting the rotation speed of the screw shaft and the gap of the back pressure plate.
Remarks: The sewage pipe of the flocculation mixing tank is only used when cleaning the mixing tank.