Laminated dewatering machine
Working process of laminated dewatering machine:
1. The sludge in the sludge tank is transported to the metering tank through the sludge transfer pump, and the amount of sludge is adjusted by adjusting the liquid level adjustment tube in the metering tank, and the excess sludge is returned to the sludge tank through the return pipe.
2. The sludge and flocculant are fully mixed in the flocculation mixing tank with a mixer to form alum. The ideal diameter of the alum is about 5mm.
3. The alum flower is concentrated by gravity in the concentration section, and a large amount of filtrate is discharged from the filter slit of the concentration section.
4. The concentrated sludge continues to advance along the direction of rotation of the screw shaft, and is fully dehydrated under the internal pressure formed by the back pressure plate.
5. The dehydrated mud cake is discharged from the gap formed by the back pressure plate and the spiral body. The sludge treatment capacity and the moisture content of the mud cake can be adjusted by adjusting the rotation speed of the screw shaft and the gap of the back pressure plate.