Yixing Chengken Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd. popularizes what is the reason for the uneven blanking of the sludge dewatering machine?
The phenomenon of uneven blanking is as follows: the whole filter piece has an uneven shape in the longitudinal direction, and there are obviously convex long filter pieces. The main reason for this situation is that the baffle effect of the feeding device is not good enough. Although this has little effect on the overall dehydration efficiency of the system, according to the site conditions, some filter cakes have a thickness of more than 10. Part of the dehydration efficiency of the filter cake that is too thick is dangerous. To solve this danger, it is necessary to work hard on the design of the feeder. It is recommended to adopt the method of fishtail baffle, that is, one feeding pipe becomes one feeding pipe, and two feeding pipes become four feeding pipes. After two splits, it passes through the baffle and spreader. Generally, it can be Achieve a good blanking effect. Compared with the main filtration process, pretreatment or post-treatment processes such as flocculation, coagulation, and hydraulic pressing have the same importance in determining (and sometimes controlling) the time of the entire separation process. In order to find out possible "bottles", it is important to determine the operating time required at each stage of the separation process, especially for systems with severe dehydration and washing requirements. Many process requirements can be cited. Examples of the use of the filter. Before selecting equipment, it is necessary to understand the time taken by each stage in the process design when conducting filtration tests with small filtration equipment. If this problem is not handled well, the design will not be rationalized.
However, it is very disappointing that this information may not always be available, so that equipment selection has to be carried out with appropriately little relevant data. The successful selection of separation methods is closely related to the selection and use of filter media. For the solid-liquid separation system in the industrially designed large-scale processing, there are more uncertain factors. It is difficult to link the interaction between particle bumps and the pore size of the filter medium. 9 It is impossible for all accumulated solid particles to remain on the surface of the filter medium. The accumulation can penetrate into the filter medium or the pores of the membrane, resulting in an increase in the resistance of the filtrate to flow through the filter medium, and gradually block all flow channels. Assuming that all the pores of the filter medium are smaller than the small particles in the processed mixture, the above situation can be prevented.
In the meantime, the cl-hanli in the filter is a heavy N index of #GG amp;3111 desulfurization system. In general, the dehydration rate is more important, so the c-hanli is not given due attention. In order to achieve the dehydration rate, the supplier will also deliberately reduce the use of the filter rinse water, which will cause the cI-containing content of the filter to exceed the budget.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What are the advantages of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine?
- The composition principle and overall advantages of the screw stacking machine!
- What should I do when the screw-type sludge dehydrator is abnormally interrupted?
- Technical advantages of sludge dewatering machine
- How do you usually repair the screw stacking machine when there is a problem?
- Working principle of automatic infusion machine
- What determines the price of screw stacking machine
- Analysis of the principle and working process of sludge dewatering machine
- High-efficiency, energy-saving and quality assurance
- Installation and inspection of laminated sludge dewatering machine
- Can the sewage from the sewage purification truck be reused?
- How to increase the power of the screw-type sludge dewatering machine and its operating points