Sludge dewatering machineprinciple:
1. Plate-and-frame sludge dewatering machine: In a closed state, the sludge pumped in by the high-pressure pump is squeezed by the plate frame, so that the water in the sludge is discharged through the filter cloth to achieve the purpose of dehydration.
2. Belt-type sludge dewatering machine: The sludge layer is entrained by two tensioned filter belts from the top and bottom, and passes through a series of regularly arranged roller cylinders in an S-shape. The tension of the filter belt itself forms an anti-sludge layer. Squeezing and shearing force squeezes out the capillary water in the sludge layer to achieve sludge dewatering.
3. Centrifugal sludge dewatering machine: It is composed of reprinting and a screw conveyor with a hollow shaft. The sludge is sent into the drum by the hollow shaft, and under the centrifugal force generated by high-speed rotation, the product is thrown into the drum cavity. Because the specific gravity is different, a solid-liquid separation is formed. The sludge is conveyed to the cone end of the rotating drum and discharged continuously from the outlet under the push of the screw conveyor; the liquid in the liquid ring layer is continuously "overflowed" from the weir orifice and discharged to the outside of the rotating drum by gravity.
4. Stacked sludge dewatering machine: the filter body is formed by the fixed ring and the moving ring superimposed on each other, and the spiral shaft penetrates through it. The sludge is fully dewatered through gravity concentration and the internal pressure formed by the back pressure plate during the advancement process. The filtrate is discharged from the filter gap formed by the fixed ring and the movable ring, and the mud cake is discharged from the end of the dewatering section.
1. The sludge in the sludge tank is transported to the metering tank through the sludge transfer pump, and the amount of sludge is adjusted by adjusting the liquid level adjustment tube in the metering tank, and the excess sludge is returned to the sludge tank through the return pipe.
2. The sludge and flocculant are fully mixed in the flocculation mixing tank with a mixer to form alum. The ideal diameter of the alum is about 5mm.
3. The alum flower is concentrated by gravity in the concentration section, and a large amount of filtrate is discharged from the filter slit of the concentration section.
4. The concentrated sludge continues to advance along the direction of rotation of the screw shaft, and is fully dehydrated under the internal pressure formed by the back pressure plate.
5. The dehydrated mud cake is discharged from the gap formed by the back pressure plate and the spiral body. The sludge treatment capacity and the moisture content of the mud cake can be adjusted by adjusting the rotation speed of the screw shaft and the gap of the back pressure plate.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What are the advantages of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine?
- The composition principle and overall advantages of the screw stacking machine!
- What factors cause the uneven material of the sludge dewatering machine
- What should I do when the screw-type sludge dehydrator is abnormally interrupted?
- Technical advantages of sludge dewatering machine
- How do you usually repair the screw stacking machine when there is a problem?
- Working principle of automatic infusion machine
- What determines the price of screw stacking machine
- High-efficiency, energy-saving and quality assurance
- Installation and inspection of laminated sludge dewatering machine
- Can the sewage from the sewage purification truck be reused?
- How to increase the power of the screw-type sludge dewatering machine and its operating points
- Solution to the abnormal interruption of screw stacking machine and stopping operation
- You bring a comprehensive understanding of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- Fucheng black sludge dehydrator odorous water treatment task assignment meeting was held
- Dehydration principle and structure principle of screw stacking machine
- How to operate the snail sludge dewatering machine for the first time?
- Reasons and solutions for the slow operation of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine