You bring a comprehensive understanding of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
The stacked screw sludge dewatering machine can be widely used in municipal sewage treatment projects and water treatment systems in petrochemical, light industry, chemical fiber, paper, pharmaceutical, leather and other industrial industries. The actual operating conditions have proved that the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine can create considerable economic and social benefits for customers. Today, the editor will introduce the product of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine. I hope to be of some help to you!
Concentration: When the screw pushing shaft rotates, the multiple solid and living laminations arranged on the periphery of the pushing shaft move relatively. Under the action of gravity, water is filtered out of the relatively moving lamination gap to achieve rapid concentration. Dehydration: The concentrated sludge moves forward with the rotation of the screw shaft; along the direction of the mud cake outlet, the pitch of the screw shaft gradually decreases, the gap between the rings gradually decreases, and the volume of the spiral cavity keeps shrinking. ; Under the action of the back pressure plate at the outlet, the internal pressure gradually increases. Under the continuous continuous operation of the screw drive shaft, the water in the sludge is squeezed and discharged, and the solid content of the filter cake continues to increase, finally realizing the continuous sludge Dehydrated. Self-cleaning: The rotation of the screw shaft pushes the moving ring to continuously rotate. The equipment relies on the movement between the fixed ring and the moving ring to achieve a continuous self-cleaning process, thereby cleverly avoiding the common blocking problem of traditional dehydrators. The main body of the dewatering machine is a filter device formed by stacking a fixed ring and a moving ring, and the screw shaft penetrates through it. The front section is the concentration section, and the rear section is the dehydration section.
The filter slit formed between the fixed ring and the moving ring and the pitch of the screw shaft gradually decrease from the concentration part to the dehydration part. While the rotation of the screw shaft pushes the sludge from the thickening section to the dewatering section, it also continuously drives the traveling ring to clean the filter gap to prevent clogging.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What are the advantages of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine?
- The composition principle and overall advantages of the screw stacking machine!
- What factors cause the uneven material of the sludge dewatering machine
- What should I do when the screw-type sludge dehydrator is abnormally interrupted?
- Technical advantages of sludge dewatering machine
- How do you usually repair the screw stacking machine when there is a problem?
- Working principle of automatic infusion machine
- What determines the price of screw stacking machine
- Analysis of the principle and working process of sludge dewatering machine
- High-efficiency, energy-saving and quality assurance
- Fucheng black sludge dehydrator odorous water treatment task assignment meeting was held
- Dehydration principle and structure principle of screw stacking machine
- How to operate the snail sludge dewatering machine for the first time?
- Reasons and solutions for the slow operation of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- The adjustment method when the moisture content of the dehydrated cake of the stacked screw sludge dehydrator becomes high or on the high side
- What factors can determine the price of screw stacking machine
- The dewatering principle of screw stacking machine is popular
- Problems encountered in drying and construction of sludge dewatering machine and their treatment
- Talking about the working principle of automatic infusion machine
- Application of sludge dewatering machine in environmental protection industry