How to operate the snail sludge dewatering machine for the first time?
The application of stacking screw dehydrator in ceramic processing wastewater. The dehydrated mud cake is discharged from the mud cake outlet and sent to the mud truck directly or through a shaftless screw conveyor for reuse. The sludge tank should be equipped with a stirring device, and the dewatering machine should continue to stir the sludge before and during the operation to ensure the relative stability of the sludge concentration. The technicians should confirm the installation position of the machine and the switch when performing (the previous time) formal operation.
1. Check before turning on the snail sludge dewatering machine
Whether there is debris in the mixing tank, whether the filter body empties the sludge, and whether there is a sludge at the head of the screw shaft.
2. Start-up steps of snail sludge dewatering machine
(1) Add flocculant powder to the PAM preparation system and turn on the stirring device;
(2) Manually spray the fixed disc on the filter body for 2 minutes;
(3) Turn on the main body drive motor and check whether the rotation direction of the main body drive motor is correct, while continuing to spray for 2 minutes;
(4) Start the flocculant supply pump, mud pump and flocculation stirring motor in sequence;
(5) Adjust the mud feed volume and the speed of the screw shaft, and adjust the spacing of the back pressure plate to reduce the processing capacity and moisture content.
3. Check after turning on the snail sludge dewatering machine
Whether the screw shaft rotates normally, whether the mud level of the mixing tank is stable, whether the rotating parts are operating normally, and whether there is abnormal noise.
4. Shutdown steps of snail sludge dewatering machine
(1) Turn off the sludge feeding pump and stop feeding the sludge;
(2) Close the dosing pump and dosing system, and stop dosing;
(3) Empty the flocculation mixing tank and stop the flocculation stirring motor;
(4) After all the sludge is drained (not less than 30 minutes), manually spray the filter body for 5 minutes to rinse the equipment;
(5) Turn off the power.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What are the advantages of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine?
- The composition principle and overall advantages of the screw stacking machine!
- What factors cause the uneven material of the sludge dewatering machine
- What should I do when the screw-type sludge dehydrator is abnormally interrupted?
- Technical advantages of sludge dewatering machine
- How do you usually repair the screw stacking machine when there is a problem?
- Working principle of automatic infusion machine
- What determines the price of screw stacking machine
- Analysis of the principle and working process of sludge dewatering machine
- High-efficiency, energy-saving and quality assurance
- Reasons and solutions for the slow operation of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- The adjustment method when the moisture content of the dehydrated cake of the stacked screw sludge dehydrator becomes high or on the high side
- What factors can determine the price of screw stacking machine
- The dewatering principle of screw stacking machine is popular
- Problems encountered in drying and construction of sludge dewatering machine and their treatment
- Talking about the working principle of automatic infusion machine
- Application of sludge dewatering machine in environmental protection industry
- Introduction to the main composition of the snail sludge dewatering machine
- What is the energy saving and environmental protection performance of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- Introduction to the product performance advantages of screw stacking machine