Application of sludge dewatering machine in environmental protection industry
Sewage management is first to dehydrate the sewage and dewater the filtered sludge. In order to reduce the volume of the existing belt filter for sewage filtration, most of them have the problems of fewer rollers and small pressing force, resulting in pressing After the mud cake has a high moisture content, the mud cake is not conducive to transportation and storage, and also affects the subsequent treatment of the sludge. At the same time, because the belt filtration process is a one-time filtration, the filtered water has a relatively large amount of pollution. The belt-type sludge dewatering machine and the sludge dewatering machine are used separately, covering a large area, high cost, and poor application effect.
The existing sludge dewatering machine fully mixes the sludge with a certain concentration of flocculant in the mixer. In the future, the fine solid particles in the sludge will condense into a larger flocculent mass, and the sludge will be transported separately from the free water. On the filter belt of concentrated gravity dehydration, the sludge in a non-flowing state is formed under the action of gravity, and then transported between the two filter belts, after pre-pressure, low pressure and high pressure from small to large squeezing force and shearing Under the action of force, the sludge is gradually squeezed to achieve a large degree of separation of the mud and water, which constitutes the output of the filter cake.
Sludge dewatering machine This belt filter press is suitable for sludge dewatering in wastewater treatment processes in municipal sewage treatment plants, pharmaceuticals, electroplating, papermaking, leather, printing and dyeing, metallurgy, chemical and environmental protection projects. It can also be used for solidification in industrial production. The occasion of liquid separation is equipment for environmental management and resource recovery. It can also be applied to solid-liquid separation or liquid leaching processes in industrial production. It is widely used in domestic environmental protection projects.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What are the advantages of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine?
- The composition principle and overall advantages of the screw stacking machine!
- What factors cause the uneven material of the sludge dewatering machine
- What should I do when the screw-type sludge dehydrator is abnormally interrupted?
- Technical advantages of sludge dewatering machine
- How do you usually repair the screw stacking machine when there is a problem?
- Working principle of automatic infusion machine
- What determines the price of screw stacking machine
- Analysis of the principle and working process of sludge dewatering machine
- High-efficiency, energy-saving and quality assurance
- Introduction to the main composition of the snail sludge dewatering machine
- What is the energy saving and environmental protection performance of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- Introduction to the product performance advantages of screw stacking machine
- Sludge dehydrator stop sequence and emergency stop device
- What are the functions of each part of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine?
- What should I pay attention to before using the automatic dosing machine?
- Vehicle-mounted sludge dewatering equipment manufacturers teach you how to choose sewage treatment equipment
- Requirements for the configuration and operation management of the sludge dewatering machine room
- Product features of vehicle-mounted screw stacking machine
- How much do you know about belt sludge dewatering machine