The main structure of the snail sludge dewatering machine
1. Stacked spiral body
The stacked screw body is composed of a fixed ring, a moving ring, a screw shaft, a screw, a gasket, and a number of connecting plates. The fixed ring is connected by six screws. A gasket and a moving ring are installed between the fixed rings. Both the fixed ring and the traveling ring are made of wear-resistant materials, so that the life of the whole machine is longer. The screw shaft is inserted between the fixed ring and the traveling ring, and the traveling ring is hollow on the screw shaft.
2. Spiral shaft
The spiral shaft is composed of a shaft and a spiral blade, and the shaft is welded by the shaft and the hollow shaft. Assembling welding is to first weld the shaft and the hollow shaft, then perform rough turning after welding to ensure the coaxiality of the shafts at both ends, and then weld the spiral blade and the shaft by full welding.
3. Drive device
The driving device is the power source of the equipment, and the performance of the driving device will directly affect the performance of the whole machine. For this reason, our company selects a motor with superior performance, the motor protection level is IP54, and the insulation level is F level. The motor complies with the IEC standard, and the power supply is 380V AC/3PH/50 Hz.
4. Filtrate tank
The filtrate tank is welded by plates and is used to collect the filtrate filtered by the main body of the stacked screw. The filtrate tank is connected with the frame body by screws, and flanges are provided on the side of the filtrate tank to connect with external equipment. .
5. Hybrid system
The mixing system is mainly used to fully mix the sludge and the medicament to form alum, which is then fed into the main body of the snail for squeezing and dehydration.
The above is the introduction to the main structure of the snail sludge dewatering machine
Related Industry Knowledge
- What are the advantages of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine?
- The composition principle and overall advantages of the screw stacking machine!
- What factors cause the uneven material of the sludge dewatering machine
- What should I do when the screw-type sludge dehydrator is abnormally interrupted?
- Technical advantages of sludge dewatering machine
- How do you usually repair the screw stacking machine when there is a problem?
- Working principle of automatic infusion machine
- What determines the price of screw stacking machine
- Analysis of the principle and working process of sludge dewatering machine
- High-efficiency, energy-saving and quality assurance
- What is the energy saving and environmental protection performance of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- Introduction to the product performance advantages of screw stacking machine
- Sludge dehydrator stop sequence and emergency stop device
- What are the functions of each part of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine?
- What should I pay attention to before using the automatic dosing machine?
- Vehicle-mounted sludge dewatering equipment manufacturers teach you how to choose sewage treatment equipment
- Requirements for the configuration and operation management of the sludge dewatering machine room
- Product features of vehicle-mounted screw stacking machine
- How much do you know about belt sludge dewatering machine
- How to deal with the problem of abnormal interruption of screw stacking machine