Sludge dewatering machineStop order:
(1) Switch the switch of the sludge pump and the dosing pump to the stop position
(2) Cut the switch of the semi-centrifugal and sludge conditioning tank to the stop position
(3) Close the filter cloth tensioning manual valve to relax the filter cloth
(4) Turn off the air compressor or air source
(5) Turn off the main power switch
(6) Clean up the sludge dewatering machine itself and the surrounding environment
(7) When the operator has to leave the scene or has reached the off-duty time without reprocessing the sludge, please make sure that the power switch is turned off for safety.
(8) During the operation of the machine, if an abnormal phenomenon occurs, please immediately switch the switch of the air compressor (or air pressure source) to the "OFF" position, and the machine will stop running.
(9) If the control box must be turned on due to detection reasons, be sure to turn off all the NFB switches of the main power supply. And the maintenance is performed by electrical professionals.
When the sludge dewatering machine is working, sometimes there will be emergencies, and we need to stop the work of the sludge dewatering machine. The emergency stop device is used. So what is the specific emergency stop device? The sludge dewatering machine is in the machine. A safety emergency stop button is installed on the side or control box. When an emergency occurs during the operation of sludge dewatering, you can immediately press the safety emergency stop button to stop the sludge dewatering machine immediately. To restart the sludge dewatering machine, please rotate in the direction of the arrow on the emergency stop button to float the button and then restart the sludge dewatering machine. The emergency stop device of the sludge dewatering machine plays an important role for us to better operate the machinery.
Common problems of using pumps in sludge dewatering machine
1. There are a lot of bubbles in the outlet liquid
1. Check if the diaphragm is broken.
2. Check if the pump body and pipeline leak.
2. The pump is running but the flow is too low
1. Check whether the pump body has cavitation spots, and adjust the inlet pressure of the compressed air. Reduce the running speed of the pump to adjust the viscosity and concentration of the liquid.
2. Check whether the valve ball is stuck. If the conveyed liquid does not match the material of the valve ball. The valve ball will expand. Please replace the ball and seat with a suitable material.
3. Check if the inlet pipe is blocked.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What are the advantages of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine?
- The composition principle and overall advantages of the screw stacking machine!
- What factors cause the uneven material of the sludge dewatering machine
- What should I do when the screw-type sludge dehydrator is abnormally interrupted?
- Technical advantages of sludge dewatering machine
- How do you usually repair the screw stacking machine when there is a problem?
- Working principle of automatic infusion machine
- What determines the price of screw stacking machine
- Analysis of the principle and working process of sludge dewatering machine
- High-efficiency, energy-saving and quality assurance
- What are the functions of each part of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine?
- What should I pay attention to before using the automatic dosing machine?
- Vehicle-mounted sludge dewatering equipment manufacturers teach you how to choose sewage treatment equipment
- Requirements for the configuration and operation management of the sludge dewatering machine room
- Product features of vehicle-mounted screw stacking machine
- How much do you know about belt sludge dewatering machine
- How to deal with the problem of abnormal interruption of screw stacking machine
- Analysis of four common problems with pumps for sludge dewatering machines
- Stacked sludge dewatering machine manufacturers analyze how to choose sewage treatment equipment
- The dewatering effect of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine is often tested for timely treatment!