How much do you know about belt sludge dewatering machine
The belt sludge dewatering machine is composed of a filter belt, a roller pressing cylinder, a filter belt tensioning system, a filter belt deviation adjustment system, a filter belt washing system and a filter belt drive system. The belt sludge dewatering machine is divided into 4 categories: general-purpose belt sludge dewatering machine, powerful belt sludge dewatering machine, super powerful belt sludge dewatering machine, heavy belt sludge dewatering used in industrial production machine.
The water-containing sludge is separated and transported to the sludge mixing tank by the sludge pump. At the same time, a coagulant is added to perform a thorough mixing reaction. The flocculant is a high molecular polymer. When the sludge is mixed, it has a bridge, net capture, and adsorption electrical property. The function of neutralization, and then flows into the sludge distributor of the belt sludge filter press. The sludge is evenly distributed to the gravity dewatering zone. Under the two-way dredging of the mud rake and the action of gravity, the sludge moves with the dewatering filter belt , Quickly remove the free water of the sludge. Due to the longer design of the gravity dehydration zone, the maximum gravity dehydration can be achieved. The overturned sludge enters the ultra-long wedge-shaped pre-pressing dewatering zone to slowly clamp the sludge unloaded from the gravity zone to form a sandwich-like angle layer, which is slowly pre-increased and filtered in order to make the mud layer The residual free water content is reduced to a low level. As the upper and lower filter belts advance slowly, the upper and lower distance between the two filter belts gradually decreases, and the mud layer in the middle gradually becomes harder. The large diameter filter roller is pre-pressed to dewater. A large amount of free water is removed, so that the sludge cake smoothly enters the squeezing dewatering zone and enters the "S" pressing section. In the "S" pressing section, the sludge is sandwiched between the upper and lower layers of filter cloth. Two squeezing rollers repeatedly squeeze. When the upper and lower filter belts pass through the wave path formed by the staggered rollers, because the upper and lower positions of the two filter belts alternate in order, shear force is generated on the clamped mud cake and will remain in the sludge. Most of the backlog of water is filtered out, which promotes the dehydration of the mud cake again. The dry mud cake is scraped off by the fiber scraper and transported to the sludge storage place by a belt conveyor or a shaftless screw conveyor.
Structure and selection
The belt sludge dewatering machine is composed of a filter belt, a roller pressing cylinder, a filter belt tensioning system, a filter belt deviation adjustment system, a filter belt washing system and a filter belt drive system. When making model selection, the following aspects should be considered:
(1) Filter belt. It is required to have high tensile strength, tortuosity resistance, acid and alkali resistance, temperature change resistance, etc. At the same time, the specific properties of the sludge should be considered, and a suitable weave texture should be selected to make the filter belt have good air permeability and pollution resistance. The interception performance of mud particles.
(2) Deviation adjustment system of roller pressing cylinder. It is usually done by pneumatic device.
(3) The tension system of the filter belt. It is generally controlled by a pneumatic system. The tension of the filter belt is generally controlled at 0.3-0.7MPa, and the commonly used value is 0.3MPa.
(4) Belt speed control. Different types of sludge have different requirements for belt speed. That is, there is a good belt speed control range for any particular sludge. Within this range, the dehydration system can not only guarantee a certain processing capacity, but also Get high-quality mud cakes.
The belt sludge dewatering machine runs smoothly and normally, without shock, vibration and abnormal sound.
The machine is made of SUS304 stainless steel and is formed by TIG reinforcement welding. The weld is flat and smooth without any welding defects. The belt sludge dehydrator has a strong structure and strong chemical corrosion resistance. The surface of the structure is coated with a topcoat. Add beauty and protection effect.
The belt sludge dewatering machine has the function of limiting and adjusting the thickness of the sludge layer.
The conditioning and stirring tank uses a motor with a power of 0.25KW (1 unit, 35r.pm) to drive the three-blade spiral blade to cross-rotate and stir, so that the flocculant and the concentrated sludge are completely mixed and reacted.
The speed of the machine should be able to be adjusted steadily, and the system indication should be consistent with the actual speed of the machine.
The filter cloth drive adopts the upper and lower filter cloth synchronous drive, the walking speed is 1～7m/min, the filter cloth is made of Swedish polyester fiber filter cloth, and the service life is> 8000 hours.
The belt sludge dewatering machine is driven by a motor, the output speed should be adjustable, all moving parts should run smoothly, and the noise should be ≤65dB(A), and the bearing adopts Japanese genuine brand products.
The cleaning device consists of a spray pipe and 52 copper alloy spray nozzles. The spray range should cover the entire width of the filter cloth, and each nozzle should be replaceable.
The cleaning device has good sealing properties, which is convenient for maintenance and cleaning, and there is no splash of washing water to wet the mud cake.
The structure and performance of the cleaning water pump can meet the needs of cleaning the filter cloth.
The sludge thickening and dewatering integrated machine has perfect automatic control and protection functions. In the event of insufficient sludge, lack of aggregates, filter belt tracking failure, low flushing water pressure, low compressed air pressure, external signal commands and other abnormal conditions, the machine will stop and alarm.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What are the advantages of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine?
- The composition principle and overall advantages of the screw stacking machine!
- What factors cause the uneven material of the sludge dewatering machine
- What should I do when the screw-type sludge dehydrator is abnormally interrupted?
- Technical advantages of sludge dewatering machine
- How do you usually repair the screw stacking machine when there is a problem?
- Working principle of automatic infusion machine
- What determines the price of screw stacking machine
- Analysis of the principle and working process of sludge dewatering machine
- High-efficiency, energy-saving and quality assurance
- How to deal with the problem of abnormal interruption of screw stacking machine
- Analysis of four common problems with pumps for sludge dewatering machines
- Stacked sludge dewatering machine manufacturers analyze how to choose sewage treatment equipment
- The dewatering effect of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine is often tested for timely treatment!
- Several advantages of snail sludge dehydrator water equipment
- Why is the small stacked screw sludge dewatering machine so popular?
- Analysis of the cause of uneven sludge distribution between mesh belts of sludge dehydrator
- Why does the sludge drop after dewatering by the snail sludge dewatering machine?
- The difference between screw stacking machine and plate type, don't be foolish to distinguish
- What is the processing effect of the screw stacking machine?