The belt type machine of the stacking screw dehydrator uses a faster reaction speed
For example, the water quality of the user is as follows: the pH of the sewage is between 5 and 7. When using cationic polyacrylamide, the screw stacker sometimes discharges waste alkali. When the alkali is discharged, the screw stacker cannot press the mud, and the muddy water What is going on without flocculation? How to deal with it?
Recommendation: When the pH value of the sewage is around 5, it is recommended to use cationic polyacrylamide, use anionic type at around 10, and use non-ionic type when it is neutral. The difference between the acid and alkali of the customer's wastewater is not large, and it can be ignored. If there is obvious deviation, adjust the pH value. After all, the effluent also has requirements for pH. Deduction 970501905 This answer is recommended by the questioner Has been liked and disliked What is your evaluation of this answer? Comments Collapse
1. What type of sludge is municipal or industrial sewage. Generally, the municipal sewage should be with an ion degree of less than 30, and the industrial sewage should be with a higher ion degree (of course these are relative, and the specific water is still required. Determine the product through experimentation)
2. The model determines what kind of product to choose. The belt type machine uses the faster reaction speed. The centrifuge should be selected with strong shear resistance and the flocs are not easy to disperse. The screw stacker must combine the above two characteristics, and the screw stacker requires relatively higher requirements.
3. Products with different ionicity and different molecular weight have different effects. Only through small-scale test selection and pilot test can determine which polyacrylamide to use.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What are the advantages of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine?
- The composition principle and overall advantages of the screw stacking machine!
- What factors cause the uneven material of the sludge dewatering machine
- What should I do when the screw-type sludge dehydrator is abnormally interrupted?
- Technical advantages of sludge dewatering machine
- How do you usually repair the screw stacking machine when there is a problem?
- Working principle of automatic infusion machine
- What determines the price of screw stacking machine
- Analysis of the principle and working process of sludge dewatering machine
- High-efficiency, energy-saving and quality assurance
- What is the processing effect of the screw stacking machine?
- Introduction to the dewatering process of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- The belt type machine of the stacking screw dehydrator uses a faster reaction speed
- Fixed ring sheet stacking screw type sludge dewatering machine and movable ring sheet
- Why does the sludge drop after the dewatering of the snail sludge dewatering machine?
- Why is the small stacked screw sludge dewatering machine so popular?
- Have you got the ultrafiltration technology of sludge dewatering machine?
- How to manage the sludge dewatering machine correctly?
- What to pay attention to when dewatering the snail sludge dewatering machine
- Introduction to the 4 major advantages of sludge dewatering equipment