Stacked screw sludge dewatering machineIt belongs to the screw press dehydrator, which can reduce the sedimentation tank and the sludge thickening tank and save the construction cost of the sewage station. The stacking screw sludge dewatering machine cleverly uses the automatic renewal filter cake filtration technology to replace the traditional filter sieve filtration. It updates the filter cake filtration technology to ensure the continuous and stable mud-water separation effect of the dewatering machine. Through the strong extrusion force generated by the change of screw diameter and pitch, As well as the tiny gap between the moving ring and the fixed ring, the sludge can be squeezed and dewatered. It is a new type of solid-liquid separation equipment.
A. Concentration: When the screw pushing shaft rotates, the multiple solid and living laminations arranged on the periphery of the pushing shaft move relative to each other. Under the action of gravity, water is filtered out from the gap of the relatively moving laminations to achieve rapid kuai concentration.
B. Dehydration: The concentrated sludge moves forward with the rotation of the screw shaft; along the direction of the mud cake outlet, the pitch of the screw shaft gradually decreases, and the gap between the rings gradually decreases, and the volume of the spiral cavity Continuously shrinking; under the action of the back pressure plate at the outlet, the internal pressure gradually increases. Under the continuous continuous operation of the screw drive shaft, the water in the sludge is squeezed and discharged, and the solid content of the filter cake continues to increase to realize the sludge Continuous dehydration.
C. Self-cleaning: The rotation of the screw shaft pushes the moving ring to continuously rotate. The equipment relies on the movement between the fixed ring and the moving ring to achieve a continuous self-cleaning process, thus cleverly avoiding the common blocking problem of traditional dehydrators.
The above is the introduction of the dewatering process of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
Hangzhou Co., Ltd. is located in China Energy Conservation Industrial Park, Yixing City, the hometown of environmental protection in China. It is an enterprise specializing in the design, research and development, manufacturing and sales of sewage treatment equipment. The laminated sludge dewatering machine produced by the company has the advantages of non-clogging, simple operation, self-cleaning, water-saving and electricity-saving, and durable. It can be widely used in municipal, petroleum, chemical, food, paper, slaughter, breeding, printing and dyeing, In the pharmaceutical, leather and other industries, we sincerely welcome your inquiries.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What are the advantages of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine?
- The composition principle and overall advantages of the screw stacking machine!
- What factors cause the uneven material of the sludge dewatering machine
- What should I do when the screw-type sludge dehydrator is abnormally interrupted?
- Technical advantages of sludge dewatering machine
- How do you usually repair the screw stacking machine when there is a problem?
- Working principle of automatic infusion machine
- What determines the price of screw stacking machine
- Analysis of the principle and working process of sludge dewatering machine
- High-efficiency, energy-saving and quality assurance
- The belt type machine of the stacking screw dehydrator uses a faster reaction speed
- Fixed ring sheet stacking screw type sludge dewatering machine and movable ring sheet
- Why does the sludge drop after the dewatering of the snail sludge dewatering machine?
- Why is the small stacked screw sludge dewatering machine so popular?
- Have you got the ultrafiltration technology of sludge dewatering machine?
- How to manage the sludge dewatering machine correctly?
- What to pay attention to when dewatering the snail sludge dewatering machine
- Introduction to the 4 major advantages of sludge dewatering equipment
- Why is the water content of the snail stacking machine high?
- Why is the flow rate of the screw stacker slower?