The snail sludge dewatering machine is widely used in municipal sewage treatment projects and water treatment systems in petrochemical, light industry, chemical fiber, paper, pharmaceutical, leather and other industrial industries. It has brought benefits to the enterprise, but you found back that the height of the sludge dropped after the dewatering of the snail sludge dewatering machine. What happened? Today Hangzhou Co., Ltd. will show you:
The conditioning effect is not good. It is usually caused by insufficient dosage. When it is converted into mud shale, the dehydration performance is reduced, and tests should be carried out to determine the appropriate dry sludge o-phenylenediamine. Dispensing is sometimes due to incorrect dispensing concentration, too high concentration, and the flocculant is not easy to dissolve completely. Although it is sufficient for measurement, the preparation effect is not good.
The location of the dosing point is unreasonable, resulting in too long or too short flocculation time. We should test and adjust the above situation. The belt speed is too high. If the belt speed is too high and the mud cake is thin, resulting in a decrease in solid content, the belt speed should be reduced in time, and the thickness of the mud cake should generally be 5-10 mm. The belt tension is too low. This does not guarantee sufficient squeezing force and shearing force, but to reduce the solid content, the tension should be increased appropriately. The filter cannot filter out the water, it is to reduce the solid content, it should be stopped, and the filter belt should be rinsed.
The above is the principle of the sludge drop after dewatering by the snail sludge dehydrator.
Hangzhou Co., Ltd. is located in China Energy Conservation Industrial Park, Yixing City, the hometown of environmental protection in China. It is an enterprise specializing in the design, research and development, manufacturing and sales of sewage treatment equipment. The laminated sludge dewatering machine produced by the company has the advantages of non-clogging, simple operation, self-cleaning, water-saving and electricity-saving, and durable. It can be widely used in municipal, petroleum, chemical, food, paper, slaughter, breeding, printing and dyeing, Pharmaceutical, leather and other industries. At the same time, the mobile solid-liquid separation device (sewage purification vehicle) independently developed by the company can be used for septic tank cleaning, river pond dredging, piling sludge treatment, etc. Since it was put on the market in 2014, it has been continuously improved and improved and has been used Unanimously recognized by the unit, our company currently provides sludge dewatering services in the vicinity of Jiangsu, Zhejiang and Shanghai. In addition, the company also produces sludge dewatering machine room supporting equipment such as fully automatic infusion machines, shaftless screw conveyors and so on.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What are the advantages of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine?
- The composition principle and overall advantages of the screw stacking machine!
- What factors cause the uneven material of the sludge dewatering machine
- What should I do when the screw-type sludge dehydrator is abnormally interrupted?
- Technical advantages of sludge dewatering machine
- How do you usually repair the screw stacking machine when there is a problem?
- Working principle of automatic infusion machine
- What determines the price of screw stacking machine
- Analysis of the principle and working process of sludge dewatering machine
- High-efficiency, energy-saving and quality assurance
- Why is the small stacked screw sludge dewatering machine so popular?
- Have you got the ultrafiltration technology of sludge dewatering machine?
- How to manage the sludge dewatering machine correctly?
- What to pay attention to when dewatering the snail sludge dewatering machine
- Introduction to the 4 major advantages of sludge dewatering equipment
- Why is the water content of the snail stacking machine high?
- Why is the flow rate of the screw stacker slower?
- Introduction to the use and advantages of sludge dewatering trucks
- The advantages of screw stacking machine are gathered
- The origin and development of stacked screw sludge dewatering machine