Have you got the ultrafiltration technology of sludge dewatering machine? If not, please understand with Hangzhou Co., Ltd.:
Ultrafiltration is a membrane separation process based on the principle of sieve separation and pressure as the driving force. The filtration accuracy is in the range of μm, which can effectively remove particles, colloids, bacteria, heat sources and polymer organic substances in water. It can be widely used in the separation, concentration and purification of substances. The ultrafiltration process has no phase inversion and is operated at room temperature. It is especially suitable for the separation of heat-sensitive substances. It has good temperature resistance, acid and alkali resistance and oxidation resistance. It can be continuous for a long time under the conditions of below 60℃ and pH 2-11. use.
Ultrafiltration membranes are divided into plate and frame type (plate type), hollow fiber type, nano-membrane surface ultrafiltration membrane, tube type, roll type and other structures according to the structure type. Among them, the hollow fiber ultrafiltration membrane is a mature and advanced form of ultrafiltration technology. The outer diameter and inner diameter of the hollow fiber are covered with micropores on the wall of the hollow fiber tube. The pore diameter is expressed by the molecular weight of the retentate, and the molecular weight cutoff can reach several thousand to several hundred thousand. The raw water flows under pressure on the outside of the hollow fiber or in the inner cavity to form an external pressure type and an internal pressure type hollow ultrafiltration membrane respectively. Ultrafiltration is a dynamic filtration process. The retained substances can be removed with the concentrate without clogging the membrane surface, and it can run continuously for a long time.
Application of ultrafiltration technology
Early industrial ultrafiltration was used in wastewater and sewage treatment. For more than 30 years, with the development of ultrafiltration technology, the application fields of ultrafiltration membrane technology have been extensive, including food industry, beverage industry, dairy industry, biological fermentation, biology, chemical industry, biological preparations, and Chinese# preparations. , Clinical, printing and dyeing wastewater, food industry wastewater treatment, resource recovery and environmental engineering, etc.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What are the advantages of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine?
- The composition principle and overall advantages of the screw stacking machine!
- What factors cause the uneven material of the sludge dewatering machine
- What should I do when the screw-type sludge dehydrator is abnormally interrupted?
- Technical advantages of sludge dewatering machine
- How do you usually repair the screw stacking machine when there is a problem?
- Working principle of automatic infusion machine
- What determines the price of screw stacking machine
- Analysis of the principle and working process of sludge dewatering machine
- High-efficiency, energy-saving and quality assurance
- How to manage the sludge dewatering machine correctly?
- What to pay attention to when dewatering the snail sludge dewatering machine
- Introduction to the 4 major advantages of sludge dewatering equipment
- Why is the water content of the snail stacking machine high?
- Why is the flow rate of the screw stacker slower?
- Introduction to the use and advantages of sludge dewatering trucks
- The advantages of screw stacking machine are gathered
- The origin and development of stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- Why does the sludge dewatering machine have uneven blanking?
- Processing capacity of screw stacking machine