1.Sludge dewatering machineThe processing capacity is controlled within an appropriate range, combined with the sludge flow, flocculant flow and the number of degrees to adjust, to avoid frequent system fluctuations and affect the treatment effect due to the sudden increase of load caused by equipment overload, and at the same time, it can achieve larger equipment treatment effectiveness;
2. When the sludge concentration changes, it is necessary to adjust the flocculant flow rate and differential speed in time to ensure the treatment effect and avoid waste; if the sludge flow increases or the sludge concentration increases, the flocculant flow tracking increases, and the differential speed increases accordingly; When the sludge flow decreases or the sludge concentration decreases, the flocculant flow tracking decreases, and the differential speed decreases accordingly;
3. The flocculant is not good, only suitable. The type and consumption of the flocculant depends on the match between the quality of the agent and the nature of the sludge, as well as the match with the type of equipment structure and operating conditions. Only the three are combined. In order to achieve low flocculant consumption, treatment effect and high treatment efficiency.
4. The performance of mud biscuits should be combined with torque data to determine the value range of the differential speed. In principle, try to use a lower differential number to achieve better processing effects and save flocculant consumption without causing clogging of the centrifuge and meeting the processing capacity. .
5. What all on-site management and operating personnel need to do is to constantly observe, adjust in time, and be good at summarizing, and try to find the perfect cooperation of all working conditions and parameters in the various changes that may occur. Under normal circumstances, this observation and adjustment should be carried out once every 1 to 2 hours. It is necessary to strictly avoid the situation that the equipment operating condition parameters are maintained for a long time or one shift without any adjustment after the start-up. The on-site operators are lazy or Insufficient sense of responsibility is one of the main reasons for the long-term low operating efficiency of the sludge dewatering workshop, large fluctuations in the treatment effect, and waste of medicine consumption.
6. Check the dewatering effect of the dewatering machine frequently. If the separation liquid (or filtrate) is found to be turbid and the solids turning back rate decreases, the reasons should be analyzed in time, and specific measures should be taken to solve them.
7. Frequently observe the effect of sludge dewatering. If the solid content of the sludge cake decreases, analyze the situation and take measures to solve it.
8. Frequently observe the operating conditions of the sludge dewatering device, and take corrective measures for abnormal phenomena to ensure normal operation.
9. Enough flushing time of the dehydrator should be ensured every day. When the dehydrator listens to the machine, rinse the inside and the whole body thoroughly to ensure cleanliness and reduce odor. Otherwise, it is very difficult to rinse after the mud is dry.
10. According to the requirements of the dewatering machine, perform frequent observation and inspection and maintenance of the machine.
11. Always pay attention to check the wear and tear of the dehydrator, and replace it if necessary.
12. Timely discover the damage to the filter belt caused by the sand particles in the mud in the dewatering machine, and replace it in time if the damage is serious.
13. Make a record of analysis and measurement.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What are the advantages of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine?
- The composition principle and overall advantages of the screw stacking machine!
- What factors cause the uneven material of the sludge dewatering machine
- What should I do when the screw-type sludge dehydrator is abnormally interrupted?
- Technical advantages of sludge dewatering machine
- How do you usually repair the screw stacking machine when there is a problem?
- Working principle of automatic infusion machine
- What determines the price of screw stacking machine
- Analysis of the principle and working process of sludge dewatering machine
- High-efficiency, energy-saving and quality assurance
- What to pay attention to when dewatering the snail sludge dewatering machine
- Introduction to the 4 major advantages of sludge dewatering equipment
- Why is the water content of the snail stacking machine high?
- Why is the flow rate of the screw stacker slower?
- Introduction to the use and advantages of sludge dewatering trucks
- The advantages of screw stacking machine are gathered
- The origin and development of stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- Why does the sludge dewatering machine have uneven blanking?
- Processing capacity of screw stacking machine
- Advantages and working methods of automatic infusion machine