The performance and advantages of the sludge dewatering machine. The sludge dewatering machine is a special machine for sludge in various situations. Because the sludge now contains many different things, it is difficult for traditional equipment to have a good one. Therefore, the new separation technology of the current sludge dewatering machine: adopts the combined operation of spiral pressure and dynamic and static loops to form a new separation process integrating concentration and dehydration, which adds an advanced dehydration mode to the field of environmental protection sewage treatment in China Choice, so the sludge dewatering machine is not only very popular in the market, but the country is also very supportive.
1. Save electricity and water, save a lot of labor, and save costs
2. Low speed, safety, low wear
3. The advantages of continuous operation are good, and the advantages of multi-axis machines are even more obvious. Even if one of the axes fails, the others can still operate normally!
4. In terms of manufacturing costs, the process of localization continues to develop. The cost is similar to that of belt type and centrifugal, and the price is not higher than them.
The following are commonly used sludge dewatering machines and their working principles:
1. Plate-and-frame sludge dewatering machine: In a closed state, the sludge pumped in by the high-pressure pump is squeezed by the plate frame, so that the water in the sludge is discharged through the filter cloth to achieve the purpose of dehydration.
2. Belt sludge dewatering machine:
The sludge layer is entrained by the two tensioned filter belts up and down, passing through a series of regularly arranged rollers in an s-shape. The tension of the filter belt itself forms the squeezing and shearing force on the sludge layer, and the sludge The capillary water in the layer is squeezed out to realize the dehydration of the sludge.
3. Centrifugal sludge dewatering machine:
Composed of reprinting and a screw conveyor with a hollow shaft, the sludge is sent into the drum by the hollow shaft, and under the centrifugal force generated by the high-speed rotation, the sludge is thrown into the drum cavity. Because the specific gravity is different, a solid-liquid separation is formed. The sludge is conveyed to the cone end of the rotating drum and discharged continuously from the outlet under the push of the screw conveyor; the liquid in the liquid ring layer is continuously "overflowed" from the weir orifice and discharged to the outside of the rotating drum by gravity.
4. Stacked sludge dewatering machine:
The filter body is formed by the fixed ring and the moving ring superimposed on each other, and the spiral shaft penetrates through it. The sludge is fully dewatered through gravity concentration and the internal pressure formed by the back pressure plate during the advancement process. The filtrate is discharged from the filter gap formed by the fixed ring and the movable ring, and the mud cake is discharged from the end of the dewatering section.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What are the advantages of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine?
- The composition principle and overall advantages of the screw stacking machine!
- What factors cause the uneven material of the sludge dewatering machine
- What should I do when the screw-type sludge dehydrator is abnormally interrupted?
- Technical advantages of sludge dewatering machine
- How do you usually repair the screw stacking machine when there is a problem?
- Working principle of automatic infusion machine
- What determines the price of screw stacking machine
- Analysis of the principle and working process of sludge dewatering machine
- High-efficiency, energy-saving and quality assurance
- Why is the water content of the snail stacking machine high?
- Why is the flow rate of the screw stacker slower?
- Introduction to the use and advantages of sludge dewatering trucks
- The advantages of screw stacking machine are gathered
- The origin and development of stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- Why does the sludge dewatering machine have uneven blanking?
- Processing capacity of screw stacking machine
- Advantages and working methods of automatic infusion machine
- The belt type machine of the stacking screw dehydrator uses a faster reaction speed
- The dewatering effect of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine is often tested for timely treatment!