Stacked screw sludge dewatering machineIt can be widely used in municipal sewage treatment projects and water treatment systems in petrochemical, light industry, chemical fiber, paper, pharmaceutical, leather and other industrial industries. The actual operating conditions have proved that the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine can create considerable economic and social benefits for customers. It is safe and simple in operation, fully automatic control is implemented, and it is very worry-free. As long as the on-site technicians carry out simple training, they can easily control it. Today, Hangzhou Co., Ltd.'s professional screw sludge dewatering machine manufacturer will take you to understand the characteristics of the screw sludge dewatering machine:
The operating cost of the belt sludge dewatering machine is too high. Perhaps people who are really active in the front line of sewage treatment plants know that it is not too difficult to build a sewage treatment plant, but it is not easy to ensure its normal operation every day, because the traditional type of sludge is used. When dewatering machine, its operating cost is too high. In addition to huge utility bills, there are also labor management and maintenance costs. The stacking screw sludge dewatering machine runs at low speed and consumes little electricity, even if the largest model is running, it consumes no more than 2 degrees per hour. In addition, continuous unmanned operation is realized, saving a lot of labor costs.
The belt sludge dewatering machine is easy to block. In the process of solid-liquid separation, whether it is belt or centrifugal dehydrator, plate and frame dehydrator, there is a phenomenon that is easy to block. For many years, no fundamentally innovative methods have emerged, which seems to be an impossible problem for the industry. In order to prevent clogging, the above-mentioned various models can only use a large amount of water for flushing, which not only causes a waste of water source, but also a large amount of flushing water increases the burden of the internal circulation of sewage treatment. Moreover, once it is blocked, it must be shut down for maintenance, causing the dehydrator to fail to operate continuously, which affects the normal production and operation of the enterprise or society.
The stacked screw sludge dewatering machine truly has the function of sludge thickening.
1. Concentration: When the screw pushing shaft rotates, the multiple solid and living laminations arranged on the periphery of the pushing shaft move relatively. Under the action of gravity, water is filtered out from the gap of the relatively moving laminations to achieve rapid concentration.
2. Dehydration: The concentrated sludge moves forward with the rotation of the screw shaft; along the direction of the mud cake outlet, the pitch of the screw shaft gradually decreases, and the gap between the rings gradually decreases, and the volume of the spiral cavity Continuously shrinking; under the action of the back pressure plate at the outlet, the internal pressure gradually increases. Under the continuous continuous operation of the screw drive shaft, the water in the sludge is squeezed and discharged, and the solid content of the filter cake continues to increase to realize the sludge Continuous dehydration.
3. Self-cleaning: The rotation of the screw shaft pushes the moving ring to continuously rotate. The equipment relies on the movement between the fixed ring and the moving ring to achieve a continuous self-cleaning process, thereby cleverly avoiding the common blocking problem of traditional dehydrators.
Of course, the needs of each factory are different, you can choose the right equipment according to your own needs.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What are the advantages of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine?
- The composition principle and overall advantages of the screw stacking machine!
- What factors cause the uneven material of the sludge dewatering machine
- What should I do when the screw-type sludge dehydrator is abnormally interrupted?
- Technical advantages of sludge dewatering machine
- How do you usually repair the screw stacking machine when there is a problem?
- Working principle of automatic infusion machine
- What determines the price of screw stacking machine
- Analysis of the principle and working process of sludge dewatering machine
- High-efficiency, energy-saving and quality assurance
- A good helper for the sewage purification of the snail sludge dewatering machine
- Classification and working principle of sludge dewatering equipment
- The dewatering effect of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine is often tested for timely treatment!
- Operation principle and flow analysis of sewage purification truck
- The function and operation method of sewage purification vehicle
- Why the sludge dewatering filter press is kept clean and tidy
- Do you know the functions and characteristics of the elliptical sludge dewatering machine
- Briefly describe the correct operation process of sewage purification truck
- How to choose a screw stacking machine correctly
- The reason why the screw-type sludge dewatering machine does not produce sludge without water