Classification and working principle of sludge dewatering equipment
What are the types of sludge dewatering machines?
According to the current market share, we can divide the sludge dewatering machine into: plate and frame filter press, belt type sludge dewatering machine, centrifugal sludge dewatering machine, stacked screw sludge dewatering machine, etc. Introduction:
1. Plate and frame filter press
The plate and frame filter press is the machine first used in chemical dehydration. Although the plate and frame filter press is generally operated intermittently, the investment in infrastructure equipment is large, and the filtration capacity is also low, it has a large filtration driving force, a high solid content rate in the filter cake, a clear filtrate, a high solid recovery rate, and conditioning drugs. The advantages of low consumption, etc., are still widely used in some small sewage plants.
The plate and frame filter press uses the pressure difference between the two sides of the filter cloth to force most of the water in the material to pass through the filter cloth and flow out of the body, while the material is blocked in the filter chamber to form a filter cake to achieve the purpose of filtration. Due to the relatively large pressure difference between the two sides of the filter cloth during the filtration process, the filtration speed is increased and the water content of the filter cake is reduced, and the special filter cloth is used to make the filtrate pure and the filtration effect is much better than that of the vacuum filter. The filter press still has a good effect even when dealing with materials that are difficult to filter, and it is easy to be treated with anti-corrosion. Its structure is simple, the operation is convenient, and the price is lower than other filters. Therefore, choosing a filter press as a dewatering equipment is your choice. Currently, filter presses have been widely used in chemical, pharmaceutical, metallurgical, ceramic, sugar, pigment, dye, cement, silicate and other industries, as well as municipal and industrial sludge dewatering.
1) Compress the filter plate: The compression cylinder (or other pressing mechanism) works to make the movable plate move toward the fixed plate, and the filter plate between the two is pressed tightly. A closed filter chamber is formed between adjacent filter plates.
2) Filter press process: The feed pump (diaphragm pump) transports the slurry to the filter chamber. After it is full, the filter press starts. With the pressure of the pressure pump or compressed air, solid-liquid separation is carried out.
3) Loosen the filter plate: use the pulling device to pull the filter plate apart according to the set method and set sequence. 4) Filter plate unloading: After the filter plate is pulled open by the pulling device one after another, the filter cake falls off by its own weight and is transported by the lower conveyor.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What are the advantages of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine?
- The composition principle and overall advantages of the screw stacking machine!
- What factors cause the uneven material of the sludge dewatering machine
- What should I do when the screw-type sludge dehydrator is abnormally interrupted?
- Technical advantages of sludge dewatering machine
- How do you usually repair the screw stacking machine when there is a problem?
- Working principle of automatic infusion machine
- What determines the price of screw stacking machine
- Analysis of the principle and working process of sludge dewatering machine
- High-efficiency, energy-saving and quality assurance
- The dewatering effect of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine is often tested for timely treatment!
- Operation principle and flow analysis of sewage purification truck
- The function and operation method of sewage purification vehicle
- Why the sludge dewatering filter press is kept clean and tidy
- Do you know the functions and characteristics of the elliptical sludge dewatering machine
- Briefly describe the correct operation process of sewage purification truck
- How to choose a screw stacking machine correctly
- The reason why the screw-type sludge dewatering machine does not produce sludge without water
- What preparations should we make before operating the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine