Do you know the functions and characteristics of the elliptical sludge dewatering machine
The elliptical stack sludge dewatering machine is a new type of sludge thickening technology developed on the basis of the screw stacking machine. Utilize the unique self-cleaning filter seam principle to realize environmentally friendly, vibration-free, noise-free solid-liquid separation device No clogging, no need to backwash the gap. It is easy to maintain. Due to its simple structure, it is also relatively easy to maintain. It can be widely used in all kinds of sludge dewatering, especially oily garbage, farm manure, crushed garbage, plastics and other sludge concentration in various industries.
So let's take a look at the features and advantages of the elliptical stack sludge dewatering machine.
1. The elliptical stack sludge dewatering machine is applied to the dewatering of cow manure without clogging, and no need to backwash the gap. The continuous triangular rotor rotates between the gaps continuously, so that the solid-liquid separation and self-cleaning can be carried out at the same time.
2. Stable processing capacity, through the self-cleaning of the filter slot, it will not reduce the processing capacity due to clogging like other filter types of dehydrators.
3. Powerful conveying capacity, through the rotation of the triangular rotor, the separated solids are automatically conveyed.
4. Maintenance-free design, suitable for sludge in the industrial wastewater industry
5. With a wide range of treatment, it is suitable for sludge dewatering in all walks of life: moisture content after sludge dewatering: 78%-85%)
The advantages of the oval stack sludge dewatering machine are as follows:
1. Form a continuous operating system with the complete treatment system of the sewage plant
2. No filter cloth is used, the equipment adopts no metal contact, and the working condition is zero wear
3. Rotating self-cleaning working mode, no need to backwash
4. Compact structure and less land occupation
5. The sludge is directly discharged into the container
6. No wear and no noise
7. The maintenance cost is very small, and the power consumption is less than that of the screw stacking machine
Related Industry Knowledge
- What are the advantages of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine?
- The composition principle and overall advantages of the screw stacking machine!
- What factors cause the uneven material of the sludge dewatering machine
- What should I do when the screw-type sludge dehydrator is abnormally interrupted?
- Technical advantages of sludge dewatering machine
- How do you usually repair the screw stacking machine when there is a problem?
- Working principle of automatic infusion machine
- What determines the price of screw stacking machine
- Analysis of the principle and working process of sludge dewatering machine
- High-efficiency, energy-saving and quality assurance
- Briefly describe the correct operation process of sewage purification truck
- How to choose a screw stacking machine correctly
- The reason why the screw-type sludge dewatering machine does not produce sludge without water
- What preparations should we make before operating the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine