Sewage will produce a large amount of sludge after sedimentation treatment. Even if it is concentrated and digested, the water content is still as high as 96%. The volume is large and difficult to dispose of. It must be dehydrated to increase the solid content of the mud cake to reduce the pollution. The area occupied by mud piles.
Generally, large and medium-sized sewage treatment plants use mechanical dehydration.Sludge dewatering machineThere are many types, according to the principle of dehydration, it can be divided into three categories: vacuum filtration dehydration, press filtration dehydration and centrifugal dehydration. This article discusses the working principles of filter presses (including belt filter presses and plate and frame filter presses) and centrifugal dehydrators that are often used in domestic sewage treatment plants, issues that need to be considered when selecting equipment, and maintenance and operation costs. Make an introduction.
1. The belt filter press is less affected by sludge load fluctuations, and has the characteristics of low sludge water content, stable work and low consumption, relatively simple management and control, and low requirements for the quality of operating personnel. At the same time, because the belt filter press dehydrator entered the country earlier, a considerable number of manufacturers can produce this equipment. When making decisions on sewage treatment projects, belt filter presses can be used to reduce project investment. At present, most of the newly built sewage treatment plants in China use belt filter press dehydrators. For example, the five dehydrators of the first phase of the Beijing Gaobeidian Sewage Treatment Plant are all belt filter press dehydrators. Since the filter belt and roller press were put into operation The situation is good, so this model was still used in the equipment selection of the second phase.
2. Compared with other types of dewatering machines, the general plate and frame filter press has a higher solid content of the mud cake, up to 35%. If considering the reduction of the sludge stacking area, the plate and frame filter press should be the best choice Program. How the filter plate moves. The requirements can be completed automatically or semi-automatically by a hydraulic-pneumatic device, which is inconvenient to operate. The filter cloth oscillating device can make the filter cake easy to fall off. Compared with other types of dehydrator, the disadvantage of the plate and frame filter press is that it occupies a larger area. Take the belt filter press used in the first phase of the Beijing Gaobeidian Sewage Treatment Plant and the plate and frame filter press used in the Anshan Industrial Sewage Treatment Plant as an example for comparison: the Gaobeidian Sewage Treatment Plant has a sewage treatment capacity of 500,000 t/ d. The sludge output is 1852. 5m3/d and the dry matter is 92.63t/d. Five German KLEIN-KS30 belt filter presses are used. The basic area of each filter press is only 2750*3500mm, Anshan The sewage treatment plant has a water treatment capacity of 22t/d and a dry matter of 275t/d. Six plate and frame filter presses are used. Each filter press covers an area of 2400*12000mm. At the same time, because the plate and frame filter presses are Intermittent operation, low efficiency, poor operating room environment, secondary pollution, domestic large-scale sewage treatment and measurement plants have been rarely used.
- Introduction to the use characteristics of sewage purification vehicles
- Precautions for operation of laminated sludge dewatering machine
- The processing method of the fixed ring of the ring piece of the screw stacking machine
- How to adjust the high water content of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- What does the settling time of the snail sludge dewatering machine depend on?
- Correct use of screw stacking machine
- What is the processing effect of the screw stacking machine?
- Precautions for the safe use of stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- The difference between traditional septic tank cleaning and sewage suction purification truck cleaning
- What is the problem that sludge dewatering cannot separate the sludge and water?
- Sludge dewatering machine manufacturers analyze the factors affecting the price of sewage treatment equipment
- Wastewater treatment vehicles bring more green to our environment