Today, Hangzhou Co., Ltd. takes you to understand the mobileSewage purificationcarProcessing method introduction:
(a). Use the suction of the pump or the vacuum equipment on the transportation vehicle to transport the sewage to the sewage purification treatment equipment installed on the transportation vehicle, and the sewage and the high-temperature flue gas discharged from the vehicle engine or/and the engine exhaust Circulating hot water for heat exchange becomes hot sewage, and the hot sewage is transported to the filter buffer tank arranged in the cargo compartment of the vehicle to remove the solid impurities in the sewage and buffer; continuously use the pump to filter the buffer tank The filtered sewage is input into the regulating water tank arranged in the cargo compartment of the vehicle, and then the hot sewage in the regulating water tank is pumped into the air flotation equipment;
(b). Add an appropriate amount of sewage purification agent to the air flotation equipment, and fully mix with the sewage in the air flotation equipment; use the circulating hot water or high-temperature flue gas discharged from the engine to give room temperature air in the heat exchanger Indirect heating, or/and use electric heating equipment to heat the room temperature air to convert the room temperature air into hot air; use a blower to pass the appropriate amount of hot air or room temperature air into the sewage of the air flotation equipment for aeration; use air to adjust the temperature of the sewage , The temperature of sewage in the air flotation equipment is controlled within the range of 15-48℃; the circulating scraper on the upper part of the air flotation equipment is used to continuously scrape the scum formed on the liquid surface of the air flotation equipment out of the air flotation equipment and flow into the waste buffer tank. Internal buffering or comprehensive utilization; Continuously introduce the water from the air flotation equipment after removing impurities into the aerobic biochemical degradation reaction equipment;
(c). Continuously input the water drawn from the air flotation equipment into the temperature-regulated aerobic biochemical (MBR) reactor, and put the appropriate concentration of aerobic active microbial cells or activated sludge into the aerobic biochemical MBR reaction Inside the reactor and mixed with the sewage in the MBR reactor evenly; use the circulating hot water or high-temperature flue gas discharged from the engine to indirectly heat the room temperature air, or/and use electric heating equipment to heat the room temperature air to make The room temperature air is converted into hot air; the appropriate amount of hot air or room temperature air is introduced into the aerobic biochemical (MBR) reactor with a blower to aerate the sewage, and the difficult-to-degrade macromolecular organic substances, suspended solids, and colloids in the sewage Substances and microbial cells are trapped in the aerobic biochemical (MBR) reactor, and continue to digest, degrade or decompose with activated sludge or aerobic activated biological bacteria; in the aerobic biochemical degradation reaction, the sewage temperature is controlled at 25-37℃, preferably 35-37℃; use the pump to continuously pump out the filtered water in the membrane module and input it into the disinfection water buffer tank for buffering;
(d). Add an appropriate amount of disinfection liquid to the water in the disinfection water buffer tank, or pass the ozone gas produced by the ozone generator into the water, sterilize or inactivate the water after aerobic biochemical treatment, and kill the water in the water. Bacteria and microorganisms, the water quality meets the national standard "GB18918-2002" the discharge standard of urban sewage treatment plants;
(e). When the standard water reserve in the disinfection water buffer tank reaches a certain amount, the special vehicle of the present invention will carry or drive the disinfected standard water to a suitable drainage place for external discharge, or implement urban afforestation watering, or carry out Comprehensive utilization of other aspects.
The above is the introduction of the mobile sewage purification vehicle treatment method
- Introduction to the use characteristics of sewage purification vehicles
- Precautions for operation of laminated sludge dewatering machine
- Selection standard of sludge dewatering machine
- The processing method of the fixed ring of the ring piece of the screw stacking machine
- How to adjust the high water content of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- What does the settling time of the snail sludge dewatering machine depend on?
- Correct use of screw stacking machine
- What is the processing effect of the screw stacking machine?
- Precautions for the safe use of stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- The difference between traditional septic tank cleaning and sewage suction purification truck cleaning
- What should I do if the sludge dewatering machine is suddenly interrupted during work?
- Introduction to the composition system of the screw stacking machine
- Several common small methods for treating wastewater from sludge dewatering machine
- 【Sewage treatment equipment】Stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- How to improve the water content of the screw stacker
- Analysis of the characteristics of sewage purification vehicles
- Analysis of automatic operation process of polymer automatic infusion machine
- Maintenance and maintenance of automatic infusion machine
- Sludge dewatering truck manufacturers introduce five common sludge dewatering equipment
- Principle analysis of stacked screw sludge dewatering machine