The stacked screw sludge dewatering machine integrates a fully automatic control cabinet, a flocculation and conditioning tank, a sludge thickening and dewatering body, and a collecting tank in one. It can complete efficient flocculation under fully automatic operation, and complete sludge concentration successively Working with squeezing and dewatering, the collected filtrate is returned or discharged. Let's take a look at the composition of the snail sludge dewatering machine.
1. Stacked spiral body
The stacked screw body is composed of a fixed ring, a moving ring, a screw shaft, a screw, a gasket, and a number of connecting plates. The fixed ring is connected by six screws. A gasket and a moving ring are installed between the fixed rings. Both the fixed ring and the traveling ring are made of wear-resistant materials, which makes the life of the whole machine longer. The screw shaft passes through the center of the fixed ring and the traveling ring, and the traveling ring is hollow on the screw shaft.
2. Spiral shaft
The spiral shaft is composed of a shaft and a spiral blade, and the shaft is welded by the shaft and the hollow shaft. Assembling welding is to first weld the shaft and the hollow shaft, then perform rough turning after welding to ensure the coaxiality of the two shafts, and then weld the spiral blade and the shaft by full welding.
3. Drive equipment
The driving equipment is the power source of the equipment, and the function of the driving equipment will directly affect the function of the whole machine. For this reason, our company selects a motor with superior functions, the motor protection class is IP54, and the insulation class is F. The motor complies with IEC specifications, and the power supply is 380V AC/3PH/50 Hz.
4. Filtrate tank
The filtrate tank is welded by plates and is used to collect the filtrate filtered by the main body of the stacked screw. The filtrate tank is connected with the frame through screws and flanges are provided on the side of the filtrate tank to connect with external equipment. .
5. Hybrid system
The mixing system is mainly used to fully mix the sludge and the medicament to form the alum and enter it into the main body of the snail for squeezing and dehydration.
- Introduction to the use characteristics of sewage purification vehicles
- Precautions for operation of laminated sludge dewatering machine
- Selection standard of sludge dewatering machine
- The processing method of the fixed ring of the ring piece of the screw stacking machine
- How to adjust the high water content of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- What does the settling time of the snail sludge dewatering machine depend on?
- Correct use of screw stacking machine
- What is the processing effect of the screw stacking machine?
- Precautions for the safe use of stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- The difference between traditional septic tank cleaning and sewage suction purification truck cleaning
- Several common small methods for treating wastewater from sludge dewatering machine
- 【Sewage treatment equipment】Stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- How to improve the water content of the screw stacker
- Analysis of the characteristics of sewage purification vehicles
- Analysis of automatic operation process of polymer automatic infusion machine
- Maintenance and maintenance of automatic infusion machine
- Sludge dewatering truck manufacturers introduce five common sludge dewatering equipment
- Principle analysis of stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- What to do if the screw-type sludge dewatering machine is unexpectedly interrupted when it is working
- Operating cost of laminated sludge dewatering machine