Sludge is an inevitable product of sewage treatment in sewage treatment plants and sewage stations. After the sludge that has not been well treated and disposed of enters the environment, it will directly cause secondary pollution to the water body and the atmosphere, and it will also affect the ecological environment and human activities. Will pose a serious threat.
Sludge treatment is very careful. Sludge treatment can be divided into sludge dewatering process and sludge drying process. The following mainly introduces the respective advantages of different types of sludge dewatering machines.
Several common small methods for treating wastewater from sludge dewatering machine
1. Biological Law
Using the metabolic function of microorganisms, the organic matter in the dissolved or colloidal state in the sewage is decomposed and oxidized into stable inorganic substances, so that the sewage can be purified. Activated sludge method and biofilm method are commonly used. The degree of biological treatment is higher than that of physical treatment.
2. Chemical method
The method of using chemical reaction to treat or recover dissolved or colloidal substances in sewage is mostly used in industrial wastewater.
Commonly used methods include coagulation, neutralization, oxidation-reduction, and ion exchange. The chemical treatment method has good treatment effect and high cost. It is mostly used as the effluent after biochemical treatment for further treatment to improve the quality of the effluent.
3. Physical Law
It mainly uses physical action to separate insoluble substances in sewage, and does not change the chemical properties during the treatment process.
Commonly used are gravity separation, centrifugal separation, reverse osmosis, air flotation and so on. The physical treatment of structures is relatively simple and economical, and is used in situations where the water body capacity of villages and towns is large, the self-purification ability is strong, and the degree of sewage treatment is not high.
- Introduction to the use characteristics of sewage purification vehicles
- Precautions for operation of laminated sludge dewatering machine
- Selection standard of sludge dewatering machine
- The processing method of the fixed ring of the ring piece of the screw stacking machine
- How to adjust the high water content of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- What does the settling time of the snail sludge dewatering machine depend on?
- Correct use of screw stacking machine
- What is the processing effect of the screw stacking machine?
- Precautions for the safe use of stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- The difference between traditional septic tank cleaning and sewage suction purification truck cleaning
- 【Sewage treatment equipment】Stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- How to improve the water content of the screw stacker
- Analysis of the characteristics of sewage purification vehicles
- Analysis of automatic operation process of polymer automatic infusion machine
- Maintenance and maintenance of automatic infusion machine
- Sludge dewatering truck manufacturers introduce five common sludge dewatering equipment
- Principle analysis of stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- What to do if the screw-type sludge dewatering machine is unexpectedly interrupted when it is working
- Operating cost of laminated sludge dewatering machine
- Introduction to the material handling requirements of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine