The stacked screw sludge dewatering machine can be widely used in municipal sewage treatment projects and water treatment systems in petrochemical, light industry, chemical fiber, paper, pharmaceutical, leather and other industrial industries. The actual operating conditions have proved that the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine can create considerable economic and social benefits for customers.
1. Concentration: When the screw pushing shaft rotates, the multiple solid and living laminations arranged on the periphery of the pushing shaft move relatively. Under the action of gravity, water is filtered out from the gap of the relatively moving laminations to achieve rapid concentration.
2. Dehydration: The concentrated sludge moves forward with the rotation of the screw shaft; along the direction of the mud cake outlet, the pitch of the screw shaft gradually decreases, and the gap between the rings gradually decreases, and the volume of the spiral cavity Continuously shrinking; under the action of the back pressure plate at the outlet, the internal pressure gradually increases. Under the continuous continuous operation of the screw drive shaft, the water in the sludge is squeezed and discharged, and the solid content of the filter cake continues to increase, finally realizing the sludge Continuous dehydration.
3. Self-cleaning: The rotation of the screw shaft pushes the moving ring to continuously rotate. The equipment relies on the movement between the fixed ring and the moving ring to achieve a continuous self-cleaning process, thereby cleverly avoiding the common blocking problem of traditional dehydrators.
The main body of the dewatering machine is a filtering device formed by stacking a fixed ring and a moving ring, and a spiral shaft penetrates through it. The front section is the thickening section, and the rear section is the dewatering section.
The filter slit formed between the fixed ring and the moving ring and the pitch of the screw shaft gradually decrease from the concentration part to the dehydration part.
While the rotation of the screw shaft pushes the sludge from the thickening section to the dewatering section, it also continuously drives the traveling ring to clean the filter gap to prevent clogging.
After the sludge is concentrated by gravity in the thickening section, it is transported to the dewatering section. As the filter gap and pitch gradually become smaller and the back pressure plate is blocked, a great internal pressure is generated during the advancement process, and the volume is continuously reduced. , To achieve the purpose of full dehydration.
1. Suitable for sludge in municipal sewage, food, beverage, chemical, leather, welding materials, papermaking, printing and dyeing, pharmaceutical and other industries.
2. It is suitable for the dewatering of high and low concentration sludge. When dewatering low-concentration (2000mg/L~) sludge, there is no need to build thickening tanks and storage tanks, which reduces construction costs and reduces the release of phosphorus and the generation of anaerobic odors.
1. Compact design, the dehydrator contains an electric control cabinet, a metering tank, a flocculation mixing tank and a dehydrator main body.
2. Small footprint, easy maintenance and replacement; small weight, easy to carry.
Not easy to block
1. With self-cleaning function. There is no need to clean in order to prevent clogging of the filter slot, reduce the amount of flushing water and reduce the burden of internal circulation.
2. Good at dewatering oily sludge.
Low speed operation
1. The rotation speed of the screw shaft is about 2~3 revolutions per minute, and the power consumption is low.
2. Few failures, low noise and vibration, safe operation.
easy to use
1. Through the electric control cabinet, it is linked with the drug bubbler, the mud pump, the dosing pump, etc., to achieve continuous unmanned operation for 24 hours.
2. The daily maintenance time is short and the maintenance operation is simple.
1. Almost all the machine body is made of stainless steel, which can greatly extend the service life.
2. Only the screw shaft and the moving ring are the replacement parts, and the service life is long.
Design, construction, and operation cost reduction
The product specifications are diverse and the series are complete. For different processing scales, suitable models can be selected to avoid overkilling.
The machine body is compact in design, integrated in concentration and dewatering. It is equipped with auxiliary devices such as an electric control cabinet and a sludge flocculation mixing tank. It has strong compatibility with supporting equipment and is easy to design.
The small design is convenient to adapt to local conditions and can reduce the space occupied by the dehydrator itself and the construction cost.
With the sludge thickening function, no thickening and storage unit is required, reducing the overall land occupation and construction cost of sewage treatment facilities.
The main body of the dehydrator has a self-cleaning function, so there is no need to clean it with a lot of water to prevent clogging of sludge.
Using low-speed screw extrusion technology, low power consumption.
The electric control cabinet is equipped with automatic control devices, from conveying sludge, injecting liquid medicine, concentrating and dewatering, to discharging mud cake, realizes 24-hour fully automatic and continuous unmanned operation, reducing labor costs.
The operating cost comparison of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine and the centrifugal sludge dewatering machine, calculated on a three-year period
Operating cost of stacked screw sludge dewatering machine:
1. Direct dehydration at low concentration, do not concentrate equipment and sites;
2. The electricity consumption is 1.95KW per hour. If it runs for 12 hours, it costs 1 yuan per kilowatt-hour of electricity. The annual electricity consumption is 1.95*1*12*365=8541 yuan. If it runs 24 hours a day, one The annual electricity consumption is 1.95*1*24*365=17082 yuan;
3. Low-speed operation, no vibration, and extremely low noise;
4. Simple maintenance and management, only need to replace the traveling ring and the screw shaft, the traveling ring replacement cycle is 3-4 years, and the screw shaft replacement cycle is as long as 11 years
Centrifuge operating cost:
1. It is necessary to build a thickening tank and the cost is high;
2. The electricity consumption of the centrifuge with the same processing capacity is 22.5KW per hour. If it runs for 12 hours, it costs 1 yuan per kilowatt-hour of electricity. The electricity consumption for a year is 22.5*1*12*365=98,550 yuan. Hourly operation, the annual electricity consumption is 22.5*1*24*365=197100 yuan;
3. High-speed operation, great noise, affecting the physical and mental health of workers;
4. Difficulty in maintenance and management. The hub is prone to failure and needs to be returned to the factory for maintenance. The cost is high and production is affected.
- Introduction to the use characteristics of sewage purification vehicles
- Precautions for operation of laminated sludge dewatering machine
- Selection standard of sludge dewatering machine
- The processing method of the fixed ring of the ring piece of the screw stacking machine
- How to adjust the high water content of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- What does the settling time of the snail sludge dewatering machine depend on?
- Correct use of screw stacking machine
- What is the processing effect of the screw stacking machine?
- Precautions for the safe use of stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- The difference between traditional septic tank cleaning and sewage suction purification truck cleaning
- How to improve the water content of the screw stacker
- Analysis of the characteristics of sewage purification vehicles
- Analysis of automatic operation process of polymer automatic infusion machine
- Maintenance and maintenance of automatic infusion machine
- Sludge dewatering truck manufacturers introduce five common sludge dewatering equipment
- Principle analysis of stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- What to do if the screw-type sludge dewatering machine is unexpectedly interrupted when it is working
- Operating cost of laminated sludge dewatering machine
- Introduction to the material handling requirements of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- How to ensure the use of the stacked screw sludge dewatering function?