The water content of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine is adjusted and processed through the rear plate and the screw frequency converter. Reduce the moisture content, through the back plate gap downward, increase the pressure in the pleated screw, thereby reducing the moisture content. Improve the moisture content, by turning the back plate into a larger gap, reducing the pressure inside the corrugated screw, thereby increasing the moisture content. The smaller the clearance of the back pressure plate and the lower the water content of the filter cake, it will also cause a great burden and make the machine's perishable products (floating ring, screw shaft) wear faster. The decrease in sludge concentration will result in a decrease in solid additives, resulting in a higher moisture content. Due to the solid additives, the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine reduces the internal pressure and reduces the dewatering performance. In this case, increasing the volume into the mud will increase the effect of the solids dosage. In the case of an increase in the amount of mud, please do not let the liquid level be higher than the high position of the flocculant mixing tank, and ensure the continuity of dehydration through appropriate adjustments.
In the case of an increase in the amount of sludge, if the sludge concentration is high, it will exceed the folded normal processing screw body, and the sludge level will often be higher than the liquid level of the flocculation mixing tank motor of the device, which will cause the following symptoms: So you should check the concentration of sludge regularly. Debugging of the snail sludge dewatering machine, the pump is running but the flow is low: check the pump body for aseptic spots, and adjust the inlet pressure of the compressed air. Reduce the speed of the pump body and adjust the viscosity and concentration of the larger liquid. Check if the valve ball is stuck. If the transportation of liquid and valve ball material does not match. The valve ball will expand. Please replace the appropriate valve ball and valve seat material. Please check if the intake pipe is blocked. The pneumatic diaphragm pump of the sludge dewatering machine cannot be started or decelerated. Check the filter, pressure adjustment and lubrication device, and the intake filter is blocked.
Check the valve for stuck impurities. Please remove and clean the valve to see if there are scratches in the valve piston. If the surface of the piston is bright and impure black, it is said that it has worn the piston and the&"O GG" ring needs to be replaced. Traces of damage. If the surface of the piston is bright and impure black, it is said that it has worn the piston and the&"O GG" ring needs to be replaced. Please replace it with a new product, check the spindle and model"O" ring for scratches, abrasion and leveling, please replace damaged. The gas discharged from the liquid is leaking. Please check if the diaphragm is broken. Check that the diaphragm is properly installed and locked. For liquid outlets with a lot of bubbles, please check whether the diaphragm is broken. Check the pump body and pipeline for leaks.
- Introduction to the use characteristics of sewage purification vehicles
- Precautions for operation of laminated sludge dewatering machine
- Selection standard of sludge dewatering machine
- The processing method of the fixed ring of the ring piece of the screw stacking machine
- How to adjust the high water content of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- What does the settling time of the snail sludge dewatering machine depend on?
- Correct use of screw stacking machine
- What is the processing effect of the screw stacking machine?
- Precautions for the safe use of stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- The difference between traditional septic tank cleaning and sewage suction purification truck cleaning
- Analysis of the characteristics of sewage purification vehicles
- Analysis of automatic operation process of polymer automatic infusion machine
- Maintenance and maintenance of automatic infusion machine
- Sludge dewatering truck manufacturers introduce five common sludge dewatering equipment
- Principle analysis of stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- What to do if the screw-type sludge dewatering machine is unexpectedly interrupted when it is working
- Operating cost of laminated sludge dewatering machine
- Introduction to the material handling requirements of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- How to ensure the use of the stacked screw sludge dewatering function?
- High-efficiency, energy-saving and quality assurance