universalAutomatic infusion machineMaintenance and maintenance of:
1. Check whether the connections of equipment and pipelines are tight, and whether there is any leakage. If problems are found, they should be dealt with in time.
2. Check whether there is sufficient lubricating oil in the mixer, feeder, screw pump and each lubrication point. If it is insufficient, add oil in time.
3. After each use of the dosing device, the powder deposits on the feeding screw must be cleaned up in time. At the same time, the deposits in the dry powder box and on the material level detection probe must be cleaned up. Be careful not to rinse with clean water.
4. Regularly clean up the deposits on the mixer blades and central shaft in the pharmaceutical equipment to avoid unbalanced operation and damage to the motor.
5. Regularly clean up the deposits in the pharmaceutical box to prevent these deposits from clogging the pharmaceutical equipment and the screw pump.
6. The sediment in the overflow pipeline must be cleaned up in time to prevent the pharmaceutical device from overflowing due to blockage.
7. Special attention must be paid to whether there are deposits in the inlet and outlet pipes of the screw pump. If there is, it should be cleaned and removed immediately.
8. Before starting the screw pump, you must turn the coupling by hand to check whether there is any collision or jamming of foreign objects in the pump. If any, it should be eliminated immediately.
9. It is necessary to inspect the screw pump frequently for the following conditions: serious leakage, abnormal vibration, peculiar smell, sparks, smoke, impact, and continuous high current. If any, stop the pump immediately.
10. The bearing temperature of the screw pump should be checked frequently, and it should not exceed 80°C.
11. If the dosing device is not used for a long time, the liquid medicine in the pharmaceutical box should be discharged and rinsed with clean water. It is also necessary to empty the dry powder box and the dry powder in the feeding pipe to prevent the dry powder from being damp and condensing into blocks and damaging the feeding screw.
- Introduction to the use characteristics of sewage purification vehicles
- Precautions for operation of laminated sludge dewatering machine
- Selection standard of sludge dewatering machine
- The processing method of the fixed ring of the ring piece of the screw stacking machine
- How to adjust the high water content of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- What does the settling time of the snail sludge dewatering machine depend on?
- Correct use of screw stacking machine
- What is the processing effect of the screw stacking machine?
- Precautions for the safe use of stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- The difference between traditional septic tank cleaning and sewage suction purification truck cleaning
- Sludge dewatering truck manufacturers introduce five common sludge dewatering equipment
- Principle analysis of stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- What to do if the screw-type sludge dewatering machine is unexpectedly interrupted when it is working
- Operating cost of laminated sludge dewatering machine
- Introduction to the material handling requirements of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- How to ensure the use of the stacked screw sludge dewatering function?
- High-efficiency, energy-saving and quality assurance
- Sludge dewatering machine manufacturers tell you common sludge dewatering agents
- How to save the most cost on the principle of drying of sludge dewatering truck
- The adjustment of the separation factor of the sludge dewatering machine is based on Stoke's law