The difference between the belt sludge dewatering machine and the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine is analyzed according to the different materials that need to be dewatered also have different separation characteristics. Even the same separation material, different process methods and working conditions, also have different separation characteristics. The quality of the separate material is precisely the key factor that affects the quality of its function and the size of its processing capacity.
The sedimentation speed of the separated objects of the stacked screw sludge dehydrator mainly depends on the size and shape of the solid particles. Then, the settlement speed can be adjusted and improved through the following measures:
1. Under the working conditions of adjusting the temperature, in order to increase the viscosity and increase the density difference between the liquid and the solid phase; 2. Increase the flocculant to increase the particle size of the solid phase and change the shape of the solid phase particle agglomerate.
In addition to the above two methods, for some difficult-to-handle materials, you can also operate in the following ways:
1. Increased aspect ratio
2. Adjust the speed of the photosensitive drum
3. Adjust the differential speed between the photosensitive drum and the discharge screw
4. The cone section of the half cone angle of the modified photosensitive drum
5. Adjust the overflow radius of the liquid phase outlet
6. Change the number of discharge screws and screw heads and helix angle
7. Increase BD board structure
- Introduction to the use characteristics of sewage purification vehicles
- Precautions for operation of laminated sludge dewatering machine
- Selection standard of sludge dewatering machine
- The processing method of the fixed ring of the ring piece of the screw stacking machine
- How to adjust the high water content of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- What does the settling time of the snail sludge dewatering machine depend on?
- Correct use of screw stacking machine
- What is the processing effect of the screw stacking machine?
- Precautions for the safe use of stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- The difference between traditional septic tank cleaning and sewage suction purification truck cleaning
- How to ensure the use of the stacked screw sludge dewatering function?
- High-efficiency, energy-saving and quality assurance
- Sludge dewatering machine manufacturers tell you common sludge dewatering agents
- How to save the most cost on the principle of drying of sludge dewatering truck
- The adjustment of the separation factor of the sludge dewatering machine is based on Stoke's law
- What causes the uneven material of the sludge dewatering machine
- Related knowledge of ultrafiltration technology of sludge dewatering machine
- Why can't the sludge dewatering machine take off the sludge?
- Detailed explanation of laminated sludge dewatering machine
- What should I do if the snail sludge dewatering machine is suddenly interrupted during work?