The temperature of the sludge directly affects the hydrolysis of the flocculant. When the temperature is low, the hydrolysis will slow down. Assuming that the temperature is lower than 10°C, the flocculation effect of the sludge dewatering machine will be significantly worse. The scheduling effect can be improved by appropriately extending the flocculation time. When the temperature is low in winter, pay attention to the heat preservation of the sludge dewatering machine, not lower than 15℃, and try to reduce the heat loss during the sludge transportation process.
Centrifugal dewatering machine The centrifugal dewatering machine is mainly composed of reprinting and a screw conveyor with a hollow rotating shaft. After the sludge is sent into the rotating drum by the hollow rotating shaft, it is immediately thrown into the rotating hub cavity under the action of the centrifugal force generated by the high-speed rotation. The sludge particles have a large specific gravity, so the centrifugal force generated is also large, and they are thrown onto the inner wall of the hub to form a solid layer; the water density is small, and the centrifugal force is small, and the liquid layer only occurs inside the solid layer. The sludge in the solid layer is slowly driven by the screw conveyor to be transported to the conical end of the transfer, and then discharged through the outlet around the transfer. The liquid is discharged from the weir to the outside of the transfer, and is discharged out of the dehydrator after collection.
The shortcomings of the snail sludge dewatering machine are: the price is relatively expensive and the processing volume is small. The benefits are mainly in four aspects: 1. It is not easy to block, because there is no filter cloth, but the multi-stack spiral filter press method is selected; 2. It saves water and electricity, does not need to be cleaned to prevent filter seam clogging, and operates at low speed. , Low noise and vibration, safe operation. 3. Small-scale planning, compact planning, integration of concentration and dehydration, small footprint, reducing planning and creating costs. 4. Durable, the body is made of stainless steel, with few replacement parts and long service life.
The habits of various sludge dewatering machines are definitely different. At present, the common models of domestic sludge dewatering machines are: centrifugal type, filter belt type, spiral ring type and plate and frame type. For the dewatering of accumulated sludge, the selection and proportioning of flocculants are critical. The flocculation effect is good and the dewatering of sludge is relatively smooth. The following briefly introduces the practical application of the four models for selection.
The snail sludge dewatering machine belongs to the screw press dewatering machine, which can reduce the sedimentation tank and the sludge thickening tank and save the construction cost of the sewage station. The stacking screw sludge dewatering machine cleverly uses the automatic update filter cake filtration technology to replace the traditional filter sieve filtration. It updates the filter cake filtration technology to ensure the continuous and stable mud separation of the dewatering machine. After the screw diameter and pitch change, the strong kneading force occurs. As well as the small gap between the moving ring and the fixed ring, it is a new type of solid-liquid separation equipment to complete the kneading and dewatering of the sludge.
- Introduction to the use characteristics of sewage purification vehicles
- Precautions for operation of laminated sludge dewatering machine
- Selection standard of sludge dewatering machine
- The processing method of the fixed ring of the ring piece of the screw stacking machine
- How to adjust the high water content of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- What does the settling time of the snail sludge dewatering machine depend on?
- Correct use of screw stacking machine
- What is the processing effect of the screw stacking machine?
- Precautions for the safe use of stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- The difference between traditional septic tank cleaning and sewage suction purification truck cleaning
- Sludge dewatering machine manufacturers tell you common sludge dewatering agents
- How to save the most cost on the principle of drying of sludge dewatering truck
- The adjustment of the separation factor of the sludge dewatering machine is based on Stoke's law
- What causes the uneven material of the sludge dewatering machine
- Related knowledge of ultrafiltration technology of sludge dewatering machine
- Why can't the sludge dewatering machine take off the sludge?
- Detailed explanation of laminated sludge dewatering machine
- What should I do if the snail sludge dewatering machine is suddenly interrupted during work?
- How to evaluate the performance index of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- Working principle of snail sludge dewatering machine