usually,Sludge Dewatering TruckThe dehydration and drying is mainly achieved through heat exchange. That is, the sludge with higher humidity enters the dehydration and drying equipment through the conveying equipment, and flows in the same direction with the hot air flow in the dehydration and drying equipment, so that the moisture on the surface is quickly evaporated.
With the continuous rolling of the dewatering and drying equipment, the sludge is constantly raised and lowered under the action of the internal copying plate. The internal cross section of the drum constitutes a better material curtain than the sludge treatment equipment, which strengthens the heat and mass transfer function. This effectively ensures the speed and quality of sludge dewatering and drying.
Nowadays, the daily operations of many breeding and animal husbandry units have a large amount of corporate wastewater. More and more wastewater treatment sites are planned and expanded, and wastewater needs to be treated. The state attaches great importance to environmental protection and strict management. All kinds of enterprises have been paid attention to by social issues and have become the focus of the current environmental protection circle. Therefore, the sludge dehydration treatment process is widely mentioned. For owners and users, what kind of sludge is used in the animal husbandry sewage treatment station Does the dehydrator save money?
In the animal husbandry sewage treatment station, the sewage that needs to be treated is in the daily operation and life. The waste water and feces and other mixtures generated by raising livestock, pigs, cattle, sheep and other animals, solid-liquid separation or sludge dewatering process, sludge dewatering equipment The stacked screw sludge dewatering machine is more cost-effective.
Compared with the plate and frame filter press, the stacking screw dehydration efficiency is high, and the 304 stainless steel material greatly extends the service life of the equipment, continuous operation, long time, high degree of automation, 24 hours unattended operation, and a spray system on the top of the equipment , The sludge can be washed and the equipment is not easy to be blocked. Compared with the belt sludge dewatering machine, the stacking screw pays more attention to the compact design, which occupies a small area and is convenient for mobile transportation; the dewatering function is good, and it can be operated around the clock with high efficiency; the operating cost is low, and there is no need to build a sludge tank for storage. Save costs and expenses. Compared with centrifuges, screw stackers have low energy consumption, less water and electricity resources, save operating costs, do not need repairs and maintenance, later use costs are reduced, do not require manual operation and guards, and save labor costs.
Hangzhou Co., Ltd. is located in China Energy Conservation Industrial Park, Yixing City, the hometown of environmental protection in China. It is an enterprise specializing in the design, research and development, manufacturing and sales of sewage treatment equipment. The laminated sludge dewatering machine produced by the company has the advantages of non-clogging, simple operation, self-cleaning, water and electricity saving, and durability.
- Introduction to the use characteristics of sewage purification vehicles
- Precautions for operation of laminated sludge dewatering machine
- Selection standard of sludge dewatering machine
- The processing method of the fixed ring of the ring piece of the screw stacking machine
- How to adjust the high water content of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- What does the settling time of the snail sludge dewatering machine depend on?
- Correct use of screw stacking machine
- What is the processing effect of the screw stacking machine?
- Precautions for the safe use of stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- The difference between traditional septic tank cleaning and sewage suction purification truck cleaning
- The adjustment of the separation factor of the sludge dewatering machine is based on Stoke's law
- What causes the uneven material of the sludge dewatering machine
- Related knowledge of ultrafiltration technology of sludge dewatering machine
- Why can't the sludge dewatering machine take off the sludge?
- Detailed explanation of laminated sludge dewatering machine
- What should I do if the snail sludge dewatering machine is suddenly interrupted during work?
- How to evaluate the performance index of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- Working principle of snail sludge dewatering machine
- Technical analysis of commissioning and operation of centrifugal sludge dewatering machine
- Advantages of automatic infusion machine