The adjustment of the separation factor of the sludge dewatering machine is based on Stoke's law
Vg-gravity sedimentation velocity, m/s;
d- solid particle diameter, m;
ρp-solid particle density, kg/m3;
ρ1- liquid phase density, kg/m3;
η-liquid phase viscosity, kg/ms;
g-acceleration of gravity, 9.81m/s2;
From the above formula, the centrifugal sedimentation formula can be obtained:
Vc—centrifugal sedimentation velocity, r-centrifugal radius, ω-angular velocity, ω=2πN/60, N—r/min
According to the formula, it can be known that only the radius r and angular velocity ω of the centrifuge reach a certain value. In the limited space of the centrifuge, a satisfactory settling effect can be obtained in the shortest possible time. Therefore, it is hoped that a better sludge treatment effect can be obtained. The high-speed rotation of the centrifuge is inevitable.
The separation factor represents the strength of the centrifugal force field, which is controlled by adjusting the speed of the centrifuge. Increasing the separation factor improves the production capacity and separation effect, but also increases the power consumption and the wear of the drum and spiral. The production capacity and separation requirements should be met under a lower separation factor. For this data, please refer to the equipment description and actual The operating status is determined, and the control of the centrifuge speed should be based on the realization of the normal and stable operation of the equipment and the normal sludge dehydration treatment effect.
- Introduction to the use characteristics of sewage purification vehicles
- Precautions for operation of laminated sludge dewatering machine
- Selection standard of sludge dewatering machine
- The processing method of the fixed ring of the ring piece of the screw stacking machine
- How to adjust the high water content of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- What does the settling time of the snail sludge dewatering machine depend on?
- Correct use of screw stacking machine
- What is the processing effect of the screw stacking machine?
- Precautions for the safe use of stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- The difference between traditional septic tank cleaning and sewage suction purification truck cleaning
- What causes the uneven material of the sludge dewatering machine
- Related knowledge of ultrafiltration technology of sludge dewatering machine
- Why can't the sludge dewatering machine take off the sludge?
- Detailed explanation of laminated sludge dewatering machine
- What should I do if the snail sludge dewatering machine is suddenly interrupted during work?
- How to evaluate the performance index of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- Working principle of snail sludge dewatering machine
- Technical analysis of commissioning and operation of centrifugal sludge dewatering machine
- Advantages of automatic infusion machine
- The difference between screw stacking machine and traditional sludge machine