What is the reason for the uneven blanking of the sludge dewatering machine by Hangzhou Co., Ltd.?
The phenomenon of uneven blanking is as follows: the whole filter piece is uneven in the longitudinal direction, and there is a long and convex filter piece. The main reason for this is that the baffle effect of the feeding equipment is not good enough. Although this has little effect on the overall dehydration power of the system, according to the actual situation, the thickness of some filter cakes exceeds 10. , Part of the dehydration power of the filter cake that is too thick is dangerous. To solve this danger, it is necessary to work hard on the design of the feeder. It is recommended to adopt the method of fishtail baffle, that is, one feed tube changes to two feed pipes, and two feed pipes change to four feed pipes. After two splits, it passes through baffles and distributors. Generally, it can be Achieve a very good blanking effect. Compared with the main filtration process, pretreatment or post-treatment processes such as flocculation, agglomeration, and hydraulic pressing have the same importance for determining (and sometimes controlling) the time of the entire respective process. In order to find out the possible "bottles", it is important to determine the operating time required in each stage of the separate process, especially for systems with severe dehydration and scrubbing requirements. Many process requirements can be cited. Examples of the application of the filter. Before selecting equipment, it is necessary to understand the time taken by each stage in the process design when performing filtration experiments with small filtration equipment. If this problem is not handled well, the design will not be rationalized.
However, it is very disappointing that this information may not always be available, so that equipment selection has to be carried out with appropriately little relevant data. The successful selection of the respective methods is closely related to the selection and use of filter media. For the solid-liquid separation system in industrial-scale large-scale processing, there are more uncertain factors. It is difficult to link the interaction between particle bumps and the pore size of the filter medium. It is impossible for all the accumulated solid particles to remain on the surface of the filter medium. The accumulation can penetrate into the filter medium or the inside of the pores of the membrane, resulting in the addition of resistance for the filtrate to flow through the filter medium, and gradually block all flow channels. Assuming that all the pores of the filter medium are smaller than the small particles in the processed mixture, the above situation can be prevented.
Among them, the c-hanli in the filter blending is a heavy N index of #GG amp;3111 desulfurization system. The general concern is the dehydration rate, so the cl-hanli is not given due attention. In order to achieve the dehydration rate, the supplier will also deliberately reduce the use of the filter rinse water, which will cause the cI-containing content of the filter to exceed the standard.
- Introduction to the use characteristics of sewage purification vehicles
- Precautions for operation of laminated sludge dewatering machine
- Selection standard of sludge dewatering machine
- The processing method of the fixed ring of the ring piece of the screw stacking machine
- How to adjust the high water content of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- What does the settling time of the snail sludge dewatering machine depend on?
- Correct use of screw stacking machine
- What is the processing effect of the screw stacking machine?
- Precautions for the safe use of stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- The difference between traditional septic tank cleaning and sewage suction purification truck cleaning
- Related knowledge of ultrafiltration technology of sludge dewatering machine
- Why can't the sludge dewatering machine take off the sludge?
- Detailed explanation of laminated sludge dewatering machine
- What should I do if the snail sludge dewatering machine is suddenly interrupted during work?
- How to evaluate the performance index of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- Working principle of snail sludge dewatering machine
- Technical analysis of commissioning and operation of centrifugal sludge dewatering machine
- Advantages of automatic infusion machine
- The difference between screw stacking machine and traditional sludge machine
- How to measure the working performance of sludge dehydrator filter press equipment