Sludge dewatering machineWhy can't I get rid of the mud? The reasons for the analysis are as follows:
1. It can be calculated that the moisture content of the sludge is about 99.76%. If it is an integrated machine with water for thickening and dehydration, dehydration should be no problem; if it is only a belt type dehydrator, the dehydration effect is not good, and the moisture content is too high. It should be concentrated to 95~98% first.
2. There is a problem with the flocculant. Some manufacturers' flocculants will be shoddy, it is recommended to replace the good flocculants;
3. The belt speed is too fast.
4. The distance between the flocculation tank and the mud press is too long.
The dewatering of mixed sludge produced by domestic sewage treatment and biological treatment sludge produced by industrial wastewater is a typical organic sludge. Its properties are easy to decompose and odor, with finer particles, small specific gravity, high water content and not easy to dewater. The water content is the percentage of water content in the sludge, and the solid content is the percentage of the solid or dry sludge content in the sludge. Due to the early construction and operation of the water plant, the daily water supply reached more than 100,000 tons when the water consumption was large during the development process, and the pump units of energy-consuming equipment were basically operating at full capacity. With the promotion of energy saving and emission reduction policies, the company has also vigorously carried out energy saving, emission reduction, consumption reduction and cost reduction work. Water saving work has achieved outstanding results in recent years, but the equipment configuration is still the original configuration, which leads to the speed of the pump unit Irregularities, large horse-drawn trolleys and other conditions such as excessive energy consumption. Since the domestic water pump house was built in the late 1990s, the speed control measures of the pump unit were considered, and the operation was relatively economical.
Physical and chemical properties of sludge
1) Volatile solids and ash volatile solids (indicated by VSS) refer to the part of the sludge that can be burned in a furnace at 600oC and escape as gas, reflecting the degree of stabilization of the sludge;
2) The degree of digestibility indicates the amount of organic matter that can be digested and degraded in the raw sludge
3) The proportion of wet sludge and the proportion of dry sludge
4) Sludge fertilizer
5) About 50% of the harmful heavy metals are transferred to the sludge. The sludge is used as fertilizer, and the content of heavy metal ions should not exceed the "Agricultural Sludge Standard" (GB4284-84).
6) Calorific value
Moisture content and solid content of sludge
The water content is the percentage of water content in the sludge, and the solid content is the percentage of the solid or dry sludge content in the sludge.
The relationship between the volume, weight and solid concentration of sludge is:
In the formula, V1, W1, C1-sludge volume, weight and solids concentration when the sludge moisture content is p1.
When the moisture content is above 85%, it is in a fluid state, 65% to 85% is in a plastic state, and less than 60% is in a solid state.
- Introduction to the use characteristics of sewage purification vehicles
- Precautions for operation of laminated sludge dewatering machine
- Selection standard of sludge dewatering machine
- The processing method of the fixed ring of the ring piece of the screw stacking machine
- How to adjust the high water content of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- What does the settling time of the snail sludge dewatering machine depend on?
- Correct use of screw stacking machine
- What is the processing effect of the screw stacking machine?
- Precautions for the safe use of stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- The difference between traditional septic tank cleaning and sewage suction purification truck cleaning
- Detailed explanation of laminated sludge dewatering machine
- What should I do if the snail sludge dewatering machine is suddenly interrupted during work?
- How to evaluate the performance index of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- Working principle of snail sludge dewatering machine
- Technical analysis of commissioning and operation of centrifugal sludge dewatering machine
- Advantages of automatic infusion machine
- The difference between screw stacking machine and traditional sludge machine
- How to measure the working performance of sludge dehydrator filter press equipment
- How to deal with the sudden interruption of the stacking screw sludge dewatering machine in time
- Convenience of sludge dewatering truck