First, for the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine, the electric motor is their power source, and it is a core component. Its quality directly determines the performance of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine. Since it is such an important component, what aspects should we evaluate its performance from?
1. Motor performance evaluation of stack screw sludge dewatering machine
1. Generally speaking, for the motor used in the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine, moisture-proof performance, temperature rise performance, and noise performance are three important criteria that determine its quality. The quality of these three standards is not only direct Influence (influence) the actual use performance of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine, but also to a large extent affect the probability of failure during normal use and the length of the specific service life. The sludge dewatering device of the stacked screw filter press is widely used in dry tailings, dewatering of sand washing sludge, construction piling sludge, papermaking sludge, textile printing and dyeing sludge, leather sludge, dewatering of mine dressing sludge, food factory activity Sludge, circuit board sludge, ceramic and marble polishing sludge, electroplating sludge, washed kaolin sludge, dewatering of clean coal in coal washing plants, sedimentary sludge in river ponds, organic sludge in chemical plants, etc.
2. First of all, let’s talk about the moisture-proof performance. Everyone knows that the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine is an object that often comes into contact with water. Therefore, the moisture-proof performance of the motor naturally ensures that it is in a humid environment during normal use. What is the insulation status? Will there be short-circuit due to high humidity or poor contact (loose wiring). The sludge dewatered by the on-board screw dewatering machine is generally easier to store and transport than the concentrated or liquid sludge: usually, the sludge is required to be dewatered before incineration to remove the moisture of the sludge and increase the calorific value. Dehydration is required to reduce the amount of leachate produced in the landfill. The tension of the filter belt of the mobile sludge dewatering machine is realized by the inflatable cylinder, so that the entire filter belt maintains a constant tension, and at the same time, the tension will not change due to the change of the feed amount, which is convenient for operation and management. It has an air pressure control system that automatically detects the position of the filter belt on the pressure roller and automatically corrects the deviation. For the wide filter sludge dewatering device, it is also equipped with an automatic sludge feeding device to ensure that the sludge enters the filter belt in a balanced manner, thereby improving filtration efficiency and extension The life of the filter belt.
3. Secondly, the temperature rise performance, the so-called temperature rise performance refers to whether there will be abnormal conditions (Condition) when the motor of the stacked screw sludge dehydrator is used in a low temperature or high temperature environment. Among them, the obvious manifestation is that when it is used in a high temperature environment in summer, if its temperature rise performance is not good, then it is more likely to cause the motor to burn out due to overheating or the problem of inability to work.
4. Let’s talk about the noise performance. The noise performance of the screw sludge dewatering machine directly determines the noise level at work, although for such a screw sludge dewatering machine, it will produce a lot of noise when it works. For the equipment (shèbèi), the noise performance of the motor does not have much influence on us (influence). Through (tōng guò) how the noise performance is, we can observe how the entire motor manufacturing process is, so it is worthy of our attention. Through practice, we know that the noise performance of those that can control the noise below 62 decibels is relatively good.
- Introduction to the use characteristics of sewage purification vehicles
- Precautions for operation of laminated sludge dewatering machine
- Selection standard of sludge dewatering machine
- The processing method of the fixed ring of the ring piece of the screw stacking machine
- How to adjust the high water content of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- What does the settling time of the snail sludge dewatering machine depend on?
- Correct use of screw stacking machine
- What is the processing effect of the screw stacking machine?
- Precautions for the safe use of stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- The difference between traditional septic tank cleaning and sewage suction purification truck cleaning
- Working principle of snail sludge dewatering machine
- Technical analysis of commissioning and operation of centrifugal sludge dewatering machine
- Advantages of automatic infusion machine
- The difference between screw stacking machine and traditional sludge machine
- How to measure the working performance of sludge dehydrator filter press equipment
- How to deal with the sudden interruption of the stacking screw sludge dewatering machine in time
- Convenience of sludge dewatering truck
- How to fully understand the application of stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- Introduction of five common sludge dewatering equipment
- The "heart" of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine: a different screw shaft