Stacked snail sludge dewatering machinePrinciple of operation
1. Concentration: When the spiral propulsion shaft rolls, the multiple solid and active laminations located on the periphery of the propulsion shaft move relatively. Under the effect of gravity, water is filtered out from the relatively moving laminations to end the rapid concentration.
2. Dehydration: The concentrated sludge moves forward with the tumbling of the screw shaft; along the direction of the mud cake outlet, the pitch of the screw shaft gradually decreases, the space between the rings gradually decreases, and the volume of the spiral cavity continues Shorten; under the effect of the back pressure plate at the outlet, the internal pressure gradually increases. With the continuous operation of the screw propeller shaft, the water in the sludge is kneaded and discharged, and the solid content of the filter cake continues to increase, finally ending the sludge connection Dehydrated.
3. Self-cleaning: The rotation of the screw shaft pushes the moving ring to continuously roll. The equipment relies on the movement between the fixed ring and the moving ring to end the continuous self-cleaning process, and then beautifully avoids the common problem of blockage in the traditional dehydrator.
Advantages of snail sludge dewatering machine
1. It is suitable for the sludge of municipal sewage, food, beverage, chemical industry, leather, welding material, papermaking, printing and dyeing, pharmaceutical and other operations.
2. It is suitable for the dewatering of high and low concentration sludge. When dewatering low-concentration (2000mg/L~) sludge, there is no need to build thickening tanks and storage tanks, which reduces the cost of creation and reduces the release of phosphorus and the occurrence of anaerobic odors.
1. Compact planning, the dehydrator contains an electric control cabinet, a metering tank, a flocculation mixing tank and the dehydrator main body.
2. Small footprint, easy to repair and replace; small weight, easy to transfer.
Should not be blocked
1. Has the function of self-cleaning. There is no need to clean in order to avoid clogging of the filter slot, reduce the amount of water used for flushing, and reduce the burden on the internal circulation.
2. Good at dewatering oily sludge.
Low speed operation
1. The rotation speed of the screw shaft is about 2~3 revolutions per minute, and the power consumption is low.
2. Fewer faults, low noise and vibration, and safe operation.
1. Through the electric control cabinet, it is linked with the drug bubbler, the mud pump, the dosing pump, etc., and the 24-hour unmanned operation is completed.
2. Normal maintenance time is short and maintenance operations are simple.
1. Almost all of the body is made of stainless steel, which can extend the service life to a great extent.
2. Only the screw shaft and the moving ring are needed to replace the parts, and the service cycle is long.
Planning, creation, and operation cost reduction
●The product specifications are diverse and the series are thorough. For different processing plans, suitable models can be selected to avoid overkill.
●Compact body planning, integrated concentration and dehydration, with auxiliary equipment such as electric control cabinet and sludge flocculation mixing tank, which is compatible with supporting equipment and is convenient for planning.
●Small planning, easy to tailor clothes, can reduce the space occupied by the dehydrator itself and create costs.
●With the function of sludge thickening, there is no need for thickening and storage units, reducing the overall land occupation and cost of sewage treatment facilities.
●The main body of the dehydrator has a self-cleaning function, so there is no need to clean it to avoid clogging with sludge.
●Use low-speed spiral kneading skills, low power consumption.
●The electric control cabinet is equipped with automatic control equipment, from transporting sludge, writing liquid medicine, concentrating and dewatering, to discharging the mud cake, ending 24 hours of fully automatic unmanned operation, reducing labor costs.
- Introduction to the use characteristics of sewage purification vehicles
- Precautions for operation of laminated sludge dewatering machine
- Selection standard of sludge dewatering machine
- The processing method of the fixed ring of the ring piece of the screw stacking machine
- How to adjust the high water content of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- What does the settling time of the snail sludge dewatering machine depend on?
- Correct use of screw stacking machine
- What is the processing effect of the screw stacking machine?
- Precautions for the safe use of stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- The difference between traditional septic tank cleaning and sewage suction purification truck cleaning
- Technical analysis of commissioning and operation of centrifugal sludge dewatering machine
- Advantages of automatic infusion machine
- The difference between screw stacking machine and traditional sludge machine
- How to measure the working performance of sludge dehydrator filter press equipment
- How to deal with the sudden interruption of the stacking screw sludge dewatering machine in time
- Convenience of sludge dewatering truck
- How to fully understand the application of stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- Introduction of five common sludge dewatering equipment
- The "heart" of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine: a different screw shaft
- How does the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine work in the production of soy protein?