How to fully understand the application of stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
The stacked screw sludge dewatering machine can be widely used in municipal sewage treatment projects and water treatment systems in petrochemical, light industry, chemical fiber, paper, pharmaceutical, leather and other industrial industries. The actual operating conditions have proved that the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine can create considerable economic and social benefits for customers.
1. Concentration: When the screw pushing shaft rotates, the multiple solid and living laminations arranged on the periphery of the pushing shaft move relatively. Under the action of gravity, water is filtered out from the gap of the relatively moving laminations to achieve rapid concentration.
2. Dehydration: The concentrated sludge moves forward with the rotation of the screw shaft; along the direction of the mud cake outlet, the pitch of the screw shaft gradually decreases, and the gap between the rings gradually decreases, and the volume of the spiral cavity Continuously shrinking; under the action of the back pressure plate at the outlet, the internal pressure gradually increases. Under the continuous continuous operation of the screw drive shaft, the water in the sludge is squeezed and discharged, and the solid content of the filter cake continues to increase, finally realizing the sludge Continuous dehydration.
3. Self-cleaning: The rotation of the screw shaft pushes the moving ring to continuously rotate. The equipment relies on the movement between the fixed ring and the moving ring to achieve a continuous self-cleaning process, thereby cleverly avoiding the common blocking problem of traditional dehydrators.
The main body of the dewatering machine is a filter device formed by stacking a fixed ring and a moving ring, and the screw shaft penetrates through it. The front section is the concentration section, and the rear section is the dehydration section.
The filter slit formed between the fixed ring and the moving ring and the pitch of the screw shaft gradually decrease from the concentration part to the dehydration part.
- Introduction to the use characteristics of sewage purification vehicles
- Precautions for operation of laminated sludge dewatering machine
- Selection standard of sludge dewatering machine
- The processing method of the fixed ring of the ring piece of the screw stacking machine
- How to adjust the high water content of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- What does the settling time of the snail sludge dewatering machine depend on?
- Correct use of screw stacking machine
- What is the processing effect of the screw stacking machine?
- Precautions for the safe use of stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- The difference between traditional septic tank cleaning and sewage suction purification truck cleaning
- Introduction of five common sludge dewatering equipment
- The "heart" of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine: a different screw shaft
- How does the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine work in the production of soy protein?
- What causes the slow start of the sludge dewatering machine
- How to use the sludge dewatering truck to save costs
- Did you choose the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine to avoid these big pits?
- Screw stacking machine solves the harm of domestic sewage to the environment
- What is the reason for the drop of mud after the screw stacker is dehydrated?
- Causes and solutions of the failure of stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- Common sludge classification of vehicle-mounted sludge dewatering truck