The sludge dewatering machine is a continuous operation of sludge treatment equipment. Because of the low water content of the sludge, the stable operation, low energy consumption, relatively simple control and handling, and convenient maintenance are popular.
There are roughly three types of sludge in sewage treatment plants: physicochemical sludge, biochemical sludge, and physicochemical and biochemical mixed sludge. There are certain differences in the adaptation of various sludge dewatering machines. Nowadays, the common models of domestic sludge dewatering machines are: centrifugal type, filter belt type, spiral ring type and plate and frame type. For the dewatering of sedimented sludge, the selection and proportioning of flocculants are critical. The flocculation effect is good and the dewatering of sludge is relatively smooth.
In daily operation, sometimes you will find that the sludge dewatering machine starts slowly. What is the reason? Today Yixing Chengken Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd. will show you
1: The pneumatic diaphragm pump of the sludge dehydrator fails to start
2: Check whether the steam filter and lubrication equipment are working normally, if not, they should be replaced in time.
3: Check whether there are impurities or other objects at the bottom of the air valve blocking the air inlet of the valve.
4: Check whether the motion axis is worn, or the position is shifted and jammed. If there is, the position needs to be adjusted.
The reason for the slow start of the sludge dewatering machine can be found through the above inspection
Yixing Chengken Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd. is an enterprise specializing in the planning, development, manufacture and sale of sewage treatment equipment. The laminated sludge dewatering machine produced by the company has the advantages of non-clogging, simple operation, self-cleaning, water and electricity saving, and durability. It can be widely used in municipal, petroleum, chemical, food, paper, slaughter, breeding, printing and dyeing, Pharmaceutical, leather and other occupations. At the same time, the mobile solid-liquid separation equipment (sewage purification vehicle) independently developed by the company can be used for septic tank cleaning, river pond dredging, piling sludge treatment, etc. Since it was put on the market in 2014, it has been continuously improved and improved and has been used The unit's mutual recognition, now our company can provide sludge dewatering services in the vicinity of Jiangsu, Zhejiang and Shanghai. In addition, the company also produces sludge dewatering machine room supporting equipment such as fully automatic infusion machines, shaftless screw conveyors and so on.
- Introduction to the use characteristics of sewage purification vehicles
- Precautions for operation of laminated sludge dewatering machine
- Selection standard of sludge dewatering machine
- The processing method of the fixed ring of the ring piece of the screw stacking machine
- How to adjust the high water content of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- What does the settling time of the snail sludge dewatering machine depend on?
- Correct use of screw stacking machine
- What is the processing effect of the screw stacking machine?
- Precautions for the safe use of stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- The difference between traditional septic tank cleaning and sewage suction purification truck cleaning
- How to use the sludge dewatering truck to save costs
- Did you choose the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine to avoid these big pits?
- Screw stacking machine solves the harm of domestic sewage to the environment
- What is the reason for the drop of mud after the screw stacker is dehydrated?
- Causes and solutions of the failure of stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- Common sludge classification of vehicle-mounted sludge dewatering truck
- The difference between stacked screw sludge dewatering machine and plate type
- Four advantages of sludge dewatering machine
- Detailed explanation of the operation method of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- Detailed explanation of dewatering technology of sludge dewatering machine