What is the reason for the drop of mud after the screw stacker is dehydrated?
Screw stacking machine, short for screw stacking sludge dewatering machine, is a water treatment system widely used in municipal sewage treatment projects and petrochemical, light industry, chemical fiber, papermaking, pharmaceutical, leather and other industrial industries. The actual operating conditions have proved that the sludge dewatering can create considerable economic and social benefits for customers. Do you know the reason why the mud drops after the screw stacking machine is dehydrated? Below is a summary of the screw stacking machine manufacturer's editor, I hope it will be of some help to you.
Screw machine manufacturers
The conditioning effect is not good. It is usually caused by insufficient dosage. When it is converted into mud shale, the dehydration performance is reduced. Tests should be carried out to determine the appropriate dry sludge o-phenylenediamine. Dispensing is sometimes due to incorrect dispensing concentration, too high concentration, flocculant is not easy to completely dissolve, although sufficient for measurement, but the modulation effect is not good, sometimes due to the unreasonable location of the dosing point, resulting in too long or too short flocculation time. We should test and adjust the above situation. The belt speed is too high. The belt speed is too large and the mud cake is thin, resulting in a decrease in solid content. The belt speed should be reduced in time, and the thickness of the mud cake should generally be 5-10 mm. The belt tension is too low. This does not guarantee sufficient squeezing force and shearing force. It is to reduce the solid content and the tension should be increased appropriately. The filter cannot filter out the water, it is to reduce the solid content, it should stop running and flush the filter belt.
The above is the relevant content summarized by the editor of the screw stacking machine. If you still don’t understand, please call us and we will answer in detail for you!
- Introduction to the use characteristics of sewage purification vehicles
- Precautions for operation of laminated sludge dewatering machine
- Selection standard of sludge dewatering machine
- The processing method of the fixed ring of the ring piece of the screw stacking machine
- How to adjust the high water content of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- What does the settling time of the snail sludge dewatering machine depend on?
- Correct use of screw stacking machine
- What is the processing effect of the screw stacking machine?
- Precautions for the safe use of stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- The difference between traditional septic tank cleaning and sewage suction purification truck cleaning
- Causes and solutions of the failure of stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- Common sludge classification of vehicle-mounted sludge dewatering truck
- The difference between stacked screw sludge dewatering machine and plate type
- Four advantages of sludge dewatering machine
- Detailed explanation of the operation method of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- Detailed explanation of dewatering technology of sludge dewatering machine
- Brief introduction of the application of the stacked screw sludge dewatering equipment
- Method for selecting flocculant when treating sludge by sludge dewatering machine
- Reasons for the high moisture content of the screw stacking machine
- Analysis on the Root Causes of Sludge Run-out of the Screw-in Type Sludge Dewatering Machine