Stacked screw sludge dewatering machineThe processing capacity is very powerful, but it also needs to be adjusted according to the processing capacity, otherwise it is easy to be overloaded and cause failure of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine! What should we do if something goes wrong?
The following editor will introduce to you the cause of the failure of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine, and what is the relevant content?
Causes of failure of stacked screw sludge dewatering machine:
1. Cannot run automatically
When automatic operation is set and the operation mode is switched to automatic, automatic operation is still not possible, please confirm the following:
Is the manual switch of the 24-hour timer (TS-1) automatic?
Are there any abnormalities in the dosing device and the sludge storage tank?
Is the thermal overload disconnected?
Is the emergency stop button (EMS) pressed?
※In the case of non-standard production, it may not be possible to completely follow the above steps.
After the above methods are implemented, if the situation still cannot be solved, please confirm in more detail.
①Before the inspection, be sure to adjust the operating mode switch (COS-1) to "Stop", and each operation selector switch (CSL) to the "Off" position. Also, check whether the valve status is normal.
②When the main power (ELCB-1) of the machine is turned on, the power indicator (WL-1) will light up, and the LED screens of each inverter (INV) will also light up.
When the indicator light and the screen do not light up, it may be caused by the lack of power supply of the machine, the life of the indicator light, and the fault of the inverter. Therefore, when switching or wiring work, be sure to cut off the power supply, and ask professional and technical personnel to operate.
③When the operating power (MCCB-C) of the electrical control cabinet of the machine is connected, the fault indicator (OL-0) does not light up.
Even if the emergency stop button (EMS) is pressed, the fault indicator does not light up.
In addition, when receiving the fault signal of the liquid medicine device, the fault indicator will not light up.
If the fault indicator (OL-0) is on, it may be caused by the following reasons.
The drive motor of the screw shaft is overloaded.
The dosing pump of the polymer flocculant is overloaded.
The sludge transfer pump is overloaded.
An error occurred in the inverter of the screw drive motor.
An error occurred in the inverter of the mixing tank agitator motor.
In the case of recovery, please eliminate the cause of the fault and remove the open circuit error.
④The 24-hour timer (TS-1) is in the entering or automatic state.
Even in the automatic state, if the current time is outside the set time range of operation, the machine is in the automatic operation standby state and the machine cannot operate. If you need to run the machine immediately, you must change the running time set on the timer.
⑤Don't let the sludge in the sludge storage tank fall below the liquid level.
If the sludge level is lower than the liquid level, please cut off the main power (ELCB-1) and operating power (MCCB-C).
Please check whether the liquid level of the sludge storage tank is in the normal position before starting the dehydrator.
⑥ Keep the timer that delays the operation of the screw shaft in the energized state.
Check if the power indicator on the front of the timer is on.
If the indicator light does not light up, it may be the cause of timer failure or wrong wiring.
When switching or wiring work, be sure to cut off the power supply, and ask professional and technical personnel to operate.
After all the above-mentioned tasks are checked, the operating mode switch (COS-1) can be adjusted to the automatic position to let the machine run automatically.
- Introduction to the use characteristics of sewage purification vehicles
- Precautions for operation of laminated sludge dewatering machine
- Selection standard of sludge dewatering machine
- The processing method of the fixed ring of the ring piece of the screw stacking machine
- How to adjust the high water content of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- What does the settling time of the snail sludge dewatering machine depend on?
- Correct use of screw stacking machine
- What is the processing effect of the screw stacking machine?
- Precautions for the safe use of stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- The difference between traditional septic tank cleaning and sewage suction purification truck cleaning
- Common sludge classification of vehicle-mounted sludge dewatering truck
- The difference between stacked screw sludge dewatering machine and plate type
- Four advantages of sludge dewatering machine
- Detailed explanation of the operation method of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- Detailed explanation of dewatering technology of sludge dewatering machine
- Brief introduction of the application of the stacked screw sludge dewatering equipment
- Method for selecting flocculant when treating sludge by sludge dewatering machine
- Reasons for the high moisture content of the screw stacking machine
- Analysis on the Root Causes of Sludge Run-out of the Screw-in Type Sludge Dewatering Machine
- Reasons and solutions for the slow operation of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine