Common sludge classification of vehicle-mounted sludge dewatering truck
The vehicle-mounted sludge dewatering vehicle is a sludge treatment method that removes water from the fluid native, concentrated or digested sludge and converts it into a semi-solid or solid sludge. After dewatering, the moisture content of the sludge can be reduced to 55 to 80%, depending on the nature of the sludge and sediment and the effectiveness of the dewatering equipment. The further dehydration of sludge is called sludge drying, and the moisture content of the dried sludge is less than 10%. The methods of dehydration mainly include natural drying method, mechanical dehydration method and granulation method. Natural drying method and mechanical dehydration method are suitable for sewage sludge. The granulation method is suitable for coagulation and sedimentation of sludge.
Common sludge classifications handled by vehicle-mounted sludge dewatering vehicles:
1. Residual activated sludge discharged from the secondary sedimentation tank of the domestic sewage plant;
Sludge classification: Hydrophilic, fine-grained organic sludge, with poor compressibility and poor dehydration performance.
2. The physicochemical sludge discharged from the sedimentation tank or thickening tank of the water plant;
Sludge classification: It is a medium and fine-grained organic and inorganic mixed sludge, with general compressibility and dewatering performance.
3. The physicochemical and biochemical mixed sludge discharged from the thickening tank produced by the treatment of industrial wastewater, such as paper mills, printing and dyeing plants, washing cloth plants, petrochemical plants, organic chemical plants, meat plants and breweries, etc.;
Sludge classification: it is a medium and fine-grained mixed sludge, the dewatering performance of the fibrous body is better, and the other compressibility and dewatering performance are average.
4. Physical and chemical fine-grained sludge produced by the physical and chemical methods discharged from the thickening tank produced by industrial wastewater treatment, such as electroplating plants, circuit board plants, etc.;
Sludge classification: It is a fine-grained inorganic sludge with general compressibility and dewatering performance.
5. Physical and chemical sedimentation of medium-sized sludge produced by industrial wastewater treatment, such as desulfurization and dust removal sludge from iron and steel plants, salt sludge from soda plants, red mud from aluminum plants, sludge from ceramic plants, sludge from color tube plants, lime neutralized sedimentation sludge and many more;
Sludge classification: It is a medium-sized hydrophobic inorganic sludge with good compressibility and dewatering performance.
6. Physical and chemical precipitation of coarse-grained sludge produced by industrial wastewater treatment: such as coal washing plant tailings, glass factory quartz slag, etc.;
Sludge classification: It is a coarse-grained hydrophobic inorganic sludge with good compressibility and dewatering performance.
- Introduction to the use characteristics of sewage purification vehicles
- Precautions for operation of laminated sludge dewatering machine
- Selection standard of sludge dewatering machine
- The processing method of the fixed ring of the ring piece of the screw stacking machine
- How to adjust the high water content of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- What does the settling time of the snail sludge dewatering machine depend on?
- Correct use of screw stacking machine
- What is the processing effect of the screw stacking machine?
- Precautions for the safe use of stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- The difference between traditional septic tank cleaning and sewage suction purification truck cleaning
- The difference between stacked screw sludge dewatering machine and plate type
- Four advantages of sludge dewatering machine
- Detailed explanation of the operation method of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- Detailed explanation of dewatering technology of sludge dewatering machine
- Brief introduction of the application of the stacked screw sludge dewatering equipment
- Method for selecting flocculant when treating sludge by sludge dewatering machine
- Reasons for the high moisture content of the screw stacking machine
- Analysis on the Root Causes of Sludge Run-out of the Screw-in Type Sludge Dewatering Machine
- Reasons and solutions for the slow operation of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- What factors will cause the high water content of the snail stacking machine