The stacked screw sludge dewatering machine has a wide range of applications, such as petroleum, municipal administration, chemical industry, breeding, textile printing and dyeing. It can be used for many types of working sewage. The product has a long service life, small footprint, convenient repair, low operating cost, and can complete automatic operation for 24 hours. At the same time, the feature of low concentration treatment makes the equipment reduce the amount of sludge. Relying on storage pool (thickening pool).
The main body of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine is a filtering device composed of a fixed ring and a movable ring stacked on each other to form a cylinder, and a screw shaft penetrates between them. Because the inner diameter of the screw shaft is larger than the inner diameter of the traveling ring, the rotation of the screw shaft drives the traveling ring to make a circular motion to avoid blocking. The open space between the fixed ring and the movable ring is along the direction of the mud cake outlet. The spiral sludge dewatering machine manufacturer gradually becomes smaller from the thickening section to the dewatering section. The sludge is concentrated in the thickening section and transported to the dewatering section. Forced dehydration is achieved under the action of the internal pressure of the pressure plate at the outlet.
1. Concentration of sludge dewatering machine: When the screw pushing shaft rolls, the multiple solid and living laminations arranged on the periphery of the pushing shaft move relatively. Under the action of gravity, water is filtered out from the relatively moving laminations to complete the concentration.
2. Dewatering by the sludge dewatering machine: The concentrated sludge moves forward with the tumbling of the screw shaft; along the direction of the mud cake outlet, the screw pitch of the screw shaft gradually decreases, and the space between the rings gradually decreases. The volume of the spiral cavity is constantly shortening; under the action of the back pressure plate at the outlet, the internal pressure gradually increases. Under the continuous operation of the screw shaft, the water in the sludge is squeezed out, and the solid content of the filter cake continues to increase. , And finally complete the continuous dewatering of the sludge.
3. Self-cleaning of the sludge dewatering machine: the rotation of the screw shaft pushes the moving ring to continuously roll. The equipment relies on the movement between the fixed ring and the moving ring to complete the continuous self-cleaning process, thus miraculously avoiding the ubiquity of traditional dewatering machines. The blocking problem.
- Introduction to the use characteristics of sewage purification vehicles
- Precautions for operation of laminated sludge dewatering machine
- Selection standard of sludge dewatering machine
- The processing method of the fixed ring of the ring piece of the screw stacking machine
- How to adjust the high water content of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- What does the settling time of the snail sludge dewatering machine depend on?
- Correct use of screw stacking machine
- What is the processing effect of the screw stacking machine?
- Precautions for the safe use of stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- The difference between traditional septic tank cleaning and sewage suction purification truck cleaning
- Method for selecting flocculant when treating sludge by sludge dewatering machine
- Reasons for the high moisture content of the screw stacking machine
- Analysis on the Root Causes of Sludge Run-out of the Screw-in Type Sludge Dewatering Machine
- Reasons and solutions for the slow operation of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- What factors will cause the high water content of the snail stacking machine
- The advantages of the new screw stacking machine are gathered
- What to pay attention to when using the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- How to choose a suitable sludge dewatering machine
- The stacked screw sludge dewatering machine removes the larger particles in the mud 3mm
- Several aspects that need to be considered when choosing a model of sludge dewatering equipment