The screw-on sludge dehydrator is an important part of the dewatering system. Other equipment serves for the screw-on sludge dehydrator. Therefore, to ensure the normal operation of the screw-on sludge dehydrator, the normal operation of other equipment must be ensured.
The following problems will occur during the operation of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine:
1. Filter belt deviation: stacked screw type sludge dewatering machine centrifugal type: all three types of sludge can be used, but high energy consumption and high speed lead to high noise. There are certain differences in the habits of various sludge dewatering machines. The common models of the domestic screw sludge dewatering machine are: centrifugal type, filter belt type, spiral ring type and plate and frame type. The deviation of the filter belt is the deviation of the filter belt beyond the correction lever, and it hits the deviation alarm travel switch. Under normal conditions, the filter belt shifts to the deviation correction control rod, the correction cylinder will adjust the deviation direction of the filter belt, and the deviation will not occur. The deviation may be because the reversing valve does not receive the filter belt deviation signal, and the deviation correction cylinder does not work. In this situation, check the air pressure, the integrity of the correction components, the integrity of the correction circuit, the integrity of the correction air pipe, and the working condition of the correction roller.
2. Poor filtration performance of the filter belt: The reasons for the poor performance of the filter belt may be insufficient backwashing water pressure, clogged nozzles, poor sludge flocculation, and large amount of flocculant solution.
3. Sludge running from the screw-on sludge dewatering machine: The sludge running from the screw-on sludge dewatering machine may be due to the large amount of sludge and poor flocculation.
4. Thin sludge cake out of the screw-type sludge dewatering machine: The thin sludge cake may be due to the low concentration of the remaining sludge, the low amount of sludge, poor flocculation, and the speed of the pressing section is too fast.
- Introduction to the use characteristics of sewage purification vehicles
- Precautions for operation of laminated sludge dewatering machine
- Selection standard of sludge dewatering machine
- The processing method of the fixed ring of the ring piece of the screw stacking machine
- How to adjust the high water content of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- What does the settling time of the snail sludge dewatering machine depend on?
- Correct use of screw stacking machine
- What is the processing effect of the screw stacking machine?
- Precautions for the safe use of stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- The difference between traditional septic tank cleaning and sewage suction purification truck cleaning
- How to choose a suitable sludge dewatering machine
- The stacked screw sludge dewatering machine removes the larger particles in the mud 3mm
- Several aspects that need to be considered when choosing a model of sludge dewatering equipment
- What is the difference between a vehicle-mounted screw stacker and a filter press
- The environmental protection manufacturer tells you how to treat medical sewage
- Why does the mud drop after the screw stacker is dehydrated?
- Do you know how to maintain the belt sludge dewatering machine?
- The stack screw type sludge dewatering machine manufacturer tells you what determines the price of water treatment
- Setting of mixing device of stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- Advantages of sewage purification vehicle