Sludge dewatering machineIt is a continuous-running sludge treatment equipment. Because of the low water content of the sludge, it has the characteristics of stable operation, low energy consumption, relatively simple control and management, and convenient maintenance. It is loved by the public.
There are roughly three types of sludge in sewage treatment plants: physicochemical sludge, biochemical sludge, and physicochemical and biochemical mixed sludge.
There are certain differences in the adaptation of various sludge dewatering machines. At present, the commonly used models of domestic sludge dewatering machines are: centrifugal, filter belt, spiral ring type and plate and frame type. Dewatering of sedimented sludge, the selection and proportioning of flocculants are critical, the flocculation effect is good, and the dewatering of sludge is relatively smooth
How to choose the suitable sludge dewatering machine? First, let you understand the types of sludge dewatering machines, and then make the corresponding choices:
A. Plate and frame sludge dewatering machine: This type of dewatering machine is widely used in many industries because it is easy to clean and has strong adaptability. Of course, the main thing is that the price of this dehydrator is relatively low. This kind of dehydrator also has disadvantages, that is, it is easy to block and it is difficult to achieve continuous operation.
B. Belt sludge dewatering machine: Compared with other dewatering machines, the use of this kind of dewatering machine is also more common because of its mature technology. However, the use of this type of dehydrator is also prone to blockage.
C. Centrifugal dewatering machine: The processing capacity of this type of dewatering machine is still very strong, but if the solid-liquid specific gravity is close, then this type of dewatering machine is not suitable.
D. Die's sludge dewatering machine: Compared with other dewatering machines, it can realize self-cleaning, which is stronger. However, if the particles and hardness of the sludge that need to be dewatered are both large, it is not suitable for treatment.
According to the above introduction, the majority of users can choose the appropriate sludge dewatering machine according to their needs
- Introduction to the use characteristics of sewage purification vehicles
- Precautions for operation of laminated sludge dewatering machine
- Selection standard of sludge dewatering machine
- The processing method of the fixed ring of the ring piece of the screw stacking machine
- How to adjust the high water content of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- What does the settling time of the snail sludge dewatering machine depend on?
- Correct use of screw stacking machine
- What is the processing effect of the screw stacking machine?
- Precautions for the safe use of stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- The difference between traditional septic tank cleaning and sewage suction purification truck cleaning
- The stacked screw sludge dewatering machine removes the larger particles in the mud 3mm
- Several aspects that need to be considered when choosing a model of sludge dewatering equipment
- What is the difference between a vehicle-mounted screw stacker and a filter press
- The environmental protection manufacturer tells you how to treat medical sewage
- Why does the mud drop after the screw stacker is dehydrated?
- Do you know how to maintain the belt sludge dewatering machine?
- The stack screw type sludge dewatering machine manufacturer tells you what determines the price of water treatment
- Setting of mixing device of stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- Advantages of sewage purification vehicle
- What aspects should be paid attention to when choosing a snail dehydrator