You can select one or more of the following keywords to find relevant information. You can also directly click "Find Information" to find the entire problem.
Now, many road and bridge engineering pile hole muds are treated by a combination of chemical and mechanical methods. The first choice of mechanical method is to use a 2-layer high-frequency oscillating dewatering screen to sort out the larger particles (3mm) in the slurry. Use a slurry pump or sand pump to drive the remaining slurry into a hydrocyclone for solid-liquid separation. , Sludge with finer particles enters the sedimentation tank through the upper overflow of the hydrocyclone. After the sludge dewatering machine is deposited with flocculant, it continues to enter the circulation. The coarser sludge passes through the lower outlet of the hydrocyclone and enters the high-frequency oscillating dewatering screen for dewatering. The water content of the solids discharged from the outlet of the sludge dewatering machine is less than 18%, which meets the requirements of accumulation and transportation.
Under normal circumstances, the treated solids are piled up on site for a short period of time and then used as fillers for backfilling. Maybe use a car to pull it away. The suspended matter content in the water treated by the sludge dewatering machine is less than 300mg/L (GB8978-1996). If it is constructed in the field, it can be directly discharged into the river, which conforms to the second level discharge specification. If the construction is in the urban area, a sedimentation pond needs to be built for further deposition. After reaching the first level discharge specification (suspended matter less than 100mg/L), it can be discharged into the urban sewage pipe network. Liked already disliked What is your comment on this answer? Talk put away
Due to the establishment of the "Environmental Protection Law" in China, the construction mud after high-frequency oscillating sieve treatment must be deposited and tested by the environmental protection department before it can be determined whether it will be discharged into the urban sewage pipe network.
- Introduction to the use characteristics of sewage purification vehicles
- Precautions for operation of laminated sludge dewatering machine
- Selection standard of sludge dewatering machine
- The processing method of the fixed ring of the ring piece of the screw stacking machine
- How to adjust the high water content of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- What does the settling time of the snail sludge dewatering machine depend on?
- Correct use of screw stacking machine
- What is the processing effect of the screw stacking machine?
- Precautions for the safe use of stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- The difference between traditional septic tank cleaning and sewage suction purification truck cleaning
- Several aspects that need to be considered when choosing a model of sludge dewatering equipment
- What is the difference between a vehicle-mounted screw stacker and a filter press
- The environmental protection manufacturer tells you how to treat medical sewage
- Why does the mud drop after the screw stacker is dehydrated?
- Do you know how to maintain the belt sludge dewatering machine?
- The stack screw type sludge dewatering machine manufacturer tells you what determines the price of water treatment
- Setting of mixing device of stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- Advantages of sewage purification vehicle
- What aspects should be paid attention to when choosing a snail dehydrator
- What are the advantages of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine?