A typical sludge treatment process includes four treatment or disposal stages. The first stage is sludge thickening, and the main purpose is to reduce the volume of sludge initially and reduce the volume of subsequent treatment structures or equipment; the second stage is sludge digestion to decompose the organic matter in the sludge; the third stage is sludge dewatering , To further reduce the volume of sludge; the fourth stage is sludge disposal, adopting a certain way to dissipate the sludge.
When choosing the model of sludge dewatering equipment, the following aspects should be considered:
1. Deviation adjustment system of roller pressing cylinder
It is usually done by pneumatic device.
2. Filter belt
It is required to have high tensile strength, tortuosity resistance, acid and alkali resistance, temperature change resistance, etc. At the same time, the specific properties of the sludge should be considered, and a suitable weave texture should be selected to make the filter belt have good air permeability and pollution resistance. The interception performance of mud particles.
3. Belt speed control
Different types of sludge have different requirements for belt speed. That is, there is a better belt speed control range for any particular sludge. Within this range, the dewatering system can not only guarantee the processing capacity, but also obtain High-quality mud cakes.
4. The tensioning system of the filter belt
It is generally controlled by a pneumatic system. The tension of the filter belt is generally controlled at 0.3-0.7MPa, and the commonly used value is 0.5MPa.
The above is the related matters of the sludge dewatering equipment, I hope it can be helpful to you.
- Introduction to the use characteristics of sewage purification vehicles
- Precautions for operation of laminated sludge dewatering machine
- Selection standard of sludge dewatering machine
- The processing method of the fixed ring of the ring piece of the screw stacking machine
- How to adjust the high water content of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- What does the settling time of the snail sludge dewatering machine depend on?
- Correct use of screw stacking machine
- What is the processing effect of the screw stacking machine?
- Precautions for the safe use of stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- The difference between traditional septic tank cleaning and sewage suction purification truck cleaning
- What is the difference between a vehicle-mounted screw stacker and a filter press
- The environmental protection manufacturer tells you how to treat medical sewage
- Why does the mud drop after the screw stacker is dehydrated?
- Do you know how to maintain the belt sludge dewatering machine?
- The stack screw type sludge dewatering machine manufacturer tells you what determines the price of water treatment
- Setting of mixing device of stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- Advantages of sewage purification vehicle
- What aspects should be paid attention to when choosing a snail dehydrator
- What are the advantages of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine?
- Comparison of printing and dyeing stacked screw sludge dewatering machine and traditional mud press