Due to its easy separation and non-blocking characteristics, the snail dewatering machine has been widely used in many fields such as municipal sewage treatment and industrial wastewater treatment, petrochemicals, medicine, textiles, metallurgy, food and beverage, mining, etc.
What aspects should be paid attention to when choosing a snail dehydrator
Mud intake and mud solid load
The processing capacity of the belt filter press dehydrator has two representative indicators: one is the sludge intake, and the other is the sludge solid load. Sludge intake refers to the amount of wet sludge that can be processed in a unit time per meter of bandwidth. It is usually expressed by Q, and the unit is m3/(m·h)
The solid load of incoming sludge refers to the total amount of dry sludge that can be processed in a unit time per meter of bandwidth. It is usually expressed by Qs, and the unit is kg/(m·h).
The belt machine has a strong dependence on conditioning. When the dosage is insufficient and the conditioning effect is not good, the capillary water in the sludge cannot be converted into free water and is removed in the gravity zone, and the sludge that enters the low pressure zone from the wedge zone is still fluid and cannot be squeezed.
If the dosage is too large, it will not only increase the processing cost, but more importantly, because the viscosity of the sludge will increase, it will easily cause the filter belt to be blocked.
Filter belt tension
Since the pressure and shear force applied to the sludge layer are directly determined by the tension of the filter belt, the tension of the filter belt will affect the solid content of the mud cake. The greater the tension of the filter belt, the higher the solid content of the mud cake.
For mixed municipal sewage sludge, the tension is generally controlled at 0.3-0.7MPa, often at 0.5MPa.
When the tension is too high, the sludge will be squeezed out of the filter belt in the low pressure area or the decompression area, causing the material to escape or press into the filter belt and cause blockage.
The walking speed of the filter belt controls the dewatering time of the sludge in each working area, and affects the solid content of the sludge cake, the thickness of the sludge cake and the difficulty of sludge cake stripping. The lower the belt speed, the higher the solid content of the mud cake, and the thicker the mud cake, the easier it is to peel off the filter belt
The higher the belt speed, the lower the solid content of the mud cake, the thinner the mud cake, and the less easy to peel off. Therefore, from the perspective of mud cake quality, the lower the belt speed, the better, but the belt speed directly affects the processing capacity of the dehydrator. The lower the belt speed, the smaller the processing capacity.
- Introduction to the use characteristics of sewage purification vehicles
- Precautions for operation of laminated sludge dewatering machine
- Selection standard of sludge dewatering machine
- The processing method of the fixed ring of the ring piece of the screw stacking machine
- How to adjust the high water content of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- What does the settling time of the snail sludge dewatering machine depend on?
- Correct use of screw stacking machine
- What is the processing effect of the screw stacking machine?
- Precautions for the safe use of stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- The difference between traditional septic tank cleaning and sewage suction purification truck cleaning
- What are the advantages of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine?
- Comparison of printing and dyeing stacked screw sludge dewatering machine and traditional mud press
- Common sludge classification of vehicle-mounted sludge dewatering truck
- Why is the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine favored by small sewage treatment plants?
- How to make the filter cloth deviation of belt sludge dewatering machine
- The feeding of the screw stacker should be evenly distributed to avoid excessive work
- What is the effect of the screw stacking machine for the dewatering of urban domestic sewage?
- Precautions for the use of sludge dewatering machine
- Installation and debugging instructions for screw stacking machine
- Daily maintenance method of snail sludge dewatering machine get