Screw stacking machine solves the harm of domestic sewage to the environment
Domestic sewage mainly refers to various detergents, sewage, garbage, etc. used in urban life, mostly non-toxic inorganic salts. Domestic sewage contains nitrogen, phosphorus, sulfur and pathogenic bacteria, which is one of the main pollution sources of water bodies. Screw stacking machine can help solve this problem.
Dehydration principle of screw stacking machine
1. Concentration: When the screw pushing shaft rotates, the multiple solid and living laminations arranged on the periphery of the pushing shaft move relatively. Under the action of gravity, water is filtered out from the gap of the relatively moving laminations to achieve rapid concentration.
2. Dehydration: The concentrated sludge moves forward with the rotation of the screw shaft; along the direction of the mud cake outlet, the pitch of the screw shaft gradually decreases, and the gap between the rings gradually decreases, and the volume of the spiral cavity Continuously shrinking; under the action of the back pressure plate at the outlet, the internal pressure gradually increases. Under the continuous continuous operation of the screw drive shaft, the water in the sludge is squeezed and discharged, and the solid content of the filter cake continues to increase, finally realizing the sludge Continuous dehydration.
3. Self-cleaning: The rotation of the screw shaft pushes the moving ring to continuously rotate. The equipment relies on the movement between the fixed ring and the moving ring to achieve a continuous self-cleaning process, thereby cleverly avoiding the common blocking problem of traditional dehydrators.
- Introduction to the use characteristics of sewage purification vehicles
- Precautions for operation of laminated sludge dewatering machine
- Selection standard of sludge dewatering machine
- The processing method of the fixed ring of the ring piece of the screw stacking machine
- How to adjust the high water content of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- What does the settling time of the snail sludge dewatering machine depend on?
- Correct use of screw stacking machine
- What is the processing effect of the screw stacking machine?
- Precautions for the safe use of stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- The difference between traditional septic tank cleaning and sewage suction purification truck cleaning
- The amount of PAM used in the treatment of sludge by the centrifugal dewatering machine
- The water consumption of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine is not large