The amount of PAM used in the treatment of sludge by the centrifugal dewatering machine
Polyacrylamide (PAM) is a linear polymer. The products are mainly divided into two forms: dry powder and colloid. According to its average molecular weight, it can be divided into low molecular weight (GG amp; lt; 1 million), medium molecular weight (2 to 4 million) and high molecular weight (GG amp; gt; 7 million). According to its structure, it can be divided into non-ionic, anionic and cationic. The anionic type is mostly the hydrolyzate of PAM (HPAM). The main chain of polyacrylamide has a large number of amide groups and has high chemical activity. It can be modified to prepare many polyacrylamide derivatives. The products have been widely used in papermaking, mineral processing, oil extraction, metallurgy, building materials, sewage treatment, etc. industry. Polyacrylamide is used as a lubricant, suspending agent, clay stabilizer, oil-displacing agent, fluid loss agent and thickener, and has been used in drilling, acidification, fracturing, water plugging, cementing, secondary oil recovery, and tertiary oil recovery. Widely used, it is an extremely important oil field chemical.
What is the dosage of polyacrylamide sludge for dewatering?
Common equipment used in sludge dewatering in general sewage treatment plants are high-speed centrifuges and belt filter presses.
For sludge in a centrifugal dewatering machine, cationic polyacrylamide with an ion degree of 40-60% can be used to improve the strength of the flocs and improve the efficiency of solid-liquid separation. The dosage of cationic PAM is 1.5-3kg per ton of dry sludge when used in the centrifugal dehydrator.
When used in a belt filter press, cationic polyacrylamide with an ion degree of 30-50% is used to increase the consistency of the sludge and the size and strength of the floc. The amount of polyacrylamide dehydrated by the filter press is per ton of dry sludge.
The above is the relevant introduction on how much polyacrylamide is added to the sludge dewatering, I hope it will be helpful to everyone.
- Introduction to the use characteristics of sewage purification vehicles
- Precautions for operation of laminated sludge dewatering machine
- Selection standard of sludge dewatering machine
- The processing method of the fixed ring of the ring piece of the screw stacking machine
- How to adjust the high water content of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- What does the settling time of the snail sludge dewatering machine depend on?
- Correct use of screw stacking machine
- What is the processing effect of the screw stacking machine?
- Precautions for the safe use of stacked screw sludge dewatering machine
- The difference between traditional septic tank cleaning and sewage suction purification truck cleaning
- The water consumption of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine is not large